Reviews for Recovery
TReid chapter 5 . 10/18/2013
I hope there will be more chapters! Loved the end of chapter 4 too :)
Guest chapter 5 . 8/30/2013
Love this story, please update soon!
AA - MamaBirdCat chapter 5 . 8/29/2013
great update.. Lou's realizing that Catherine is slowly moving into his life and he's happy about it..

Love his reaction to the shells.."... and a bowl of shells! Shells! Why do I need a bowl of shells in my bathroom?" - I couldn't help but laugh at this reaction..

Let's hope Lou gets lucky and "... he rises to the occasion."
aande023 chapter 4 . 6/3/2013
Too funny that cliff hanger. Please update soon.
charmed16m2 chapter 4 . 3/5/2013
So Sandy is lesbian... cant wait to read more...
dee chapter 4 . 2/2/2013
Ah this was such a cute chapter, lol Cath acting like a child..I can just picture her stomping her feet out of there! Oh and I liked how the first two chapter s were written. ..but Lous pov would be nice to read
sinc88 chapter 4 . 1/31/2013
I've just worked two double shifts in a row so it's nice to have something fun to read and relax :-) look forward to more.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/30/2013
yaaay thank u thank u update soon
AA - MamaBirdCat chapter 4 . 1/29/2013
What a mistake to make.. cath wants Lou, lou wants cath- but cath thinks lou wants the nurse, and the nurse wants cath- as well as lou wants cath..

At first i didn't the relationship between cath and lou but as time went by i thought they would have been perfect for each other.. i hate how she left him in the end..

Continue please and i think id like to hear lou's pov..
sinc88 chapter 3 . 1/14/2013
Really liked the 1st person perspective for this chapter, worked well with the content. Loving the story so look forward to more :-)
Guest chapter 3 . 1/13/2013
i loved it, you need to write like this more often :D
AA - MamaBirdCat chapter 3 . 1/12/2013
Oh Lou tries to be so tough and closed off - but one can see that is completely untrue if you watch and listen closely to him...

Catherine acts so shallow and open but does have a tender scared side to her.. I think Lou is/was perfect for her..

I like the story, please update soon..
Guest chapter 3 . 1/12/2013
Muito bom não demora a postar o próximo capitulo não em.
josiegrace chapter 2 . 9/10/2012
Update again soon
Noa-Pearl chapter 2 . 9/7/2012
Oh, I want more, I'm loving this.. Please update soon!