Reviews for Kurt Anderson and Blaine Hummel
at the top the portion labled summary that sucked you only you who was meeting not anything else
VoyageAsia chapter 17 . 11/11/2013
I enjoyed this story very much. It took me a while to get my mind around the character swap, but it worked well. Sebastian was his usual evil, but fun self. I also thought that Blaine was adorable. I also enjoyed Quinn and Puck as Blaine's friends and the pregnancy.

I don't normally say this, but I would recommend 2 improvements to the story:-

1. The boys' relationship should have gotten to the stage that they said "I love you" since this was a major issue for Kurt. It was obviously covered in the epilogue with the wedding but sharing a moment during their relationship would have been nice.

2. I don't normally suggest smut for a fic, but I thought that once the "I love you" happened, sex was on the cards. It would have been great if Blaine had initiated it.

Having said that, I really enjoyed the fic and read it over 2 days. Thanks for sharing
ChrisCriss-KurtBastian chapter 17 . 11/11/2013
So like they never had sex? Is Blaine still a virgen? Hmm...
Coin Operated Pencil chapter 17 . 8/18/2013
This story was so great - the summary truly doesn't do it justice.

The characters fit their roles so well that even when you placed them in opposite families, Kurt was still very much Kurt and Blaine was still very much Blaine. I loved following their love story, and it felt like I was getting to really know them as people. I love how you made them flawed but constantly willing to grow and learn from their mistakes. Not only the two main characters, but all the others as well. Heck, I think the only character I would have enjoyed seeing a little more growth in would have been Dave Karofsky, but maybe it just wasn't his time yet. And Finn was so lovable and sincere, even with such a minor role. Your Finn just makes me realize how much I'm truly going to miss him.

Honestly, I'm going to miss this set of characters you've built and this universe you've created for them. So well written and so much a breath of fresh air. You write dialogue so well. I was constantly amazed by how well you pulled off complete opposites - the realistic sex fiends and their dirty talk AND the blushing virgin determined to find his one and only.

Thanks for sharing!
Amysebklaine chapter 6 . 5/20/2013
wow this is great, i love that
KlainesDarknessChalet chapter 17 . 5/13/2013
Beautiful story
mailroomorder chapter 15 . 5/8/2013
So I think my absolute favorite thing about this story is that Kurt and Blaine DON'T love each other. In every single fic I've read dealing with this subject, they always love each other before they start dating or like 3 months after. And I'm like, "HAHAHAH NO! THIS ISN'T REAL LIFE!" I love how you handled that situation. It's unique from all the other fics I've read. And it was a very realistic portrayal of two teenagers being, "I don't love you, but I care about you a lot. And I know I can get there someday." So bravo! I loved it
mailroomorder chapter 9 . 5/7/2013
Okay so...OH MY GOD YOUR KURT AND BLAINE DATING ARE SO CUTE! And adding Finn as the waiter...Awesome. Especially because he was so cool and accepting. Gotta admit, I"m a bit confused and upset about Sebastian all of the sudden being like, malicious. He was never malicious before-just a dick. I'm anxious to see what happens next with him, though! Because I really liked your Sebastian up until now. Now it's like, "woah! True colors." Dick Sebastian is a dick.
mailroomorder chapter 7 . 5/6/2013
oh my god the end of this was so cute and i am so happy that it was blaine who asked kurt and i cant even handle this im smiling too much to type correctly and use proper grammar and punctuation BECAUSE THIS IS SO CUTE
mailroomorder chapter 3 . 5/6/2013
Fantastic chapter. Absolutely love it. I love the new spin on old characters, like Sebastian and Chandler.
mailroomorder chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
This chapter was so unbelievably amazing. And I am so in love with Kurt and Sebastian. Like, separately, but also together! I love reading stories where Sebastian still retains his annoying and conceited personality, but in a lovable way. He just seems like a super fun guy to hang out with.
DhimondInTheSky chapter 17 . 4/21/2013
Eeep! It's done! .-. Even though I'm like a week late. :') It was a beautiful ending. A really beautiful one. :) Even though I didn't start will you from the top, I'm glad I've been there for the rest. One of the best stories I've ever read and will ever read. Thank you for writing. :D
Loki Firefox chapter 17 . 4/15/2013
Wow. You finished! Congratulations!

Okay no wonder you had Sebastian and Chandler and Kurt and Blaine make nice, you were wrapping up the story!

Seriously, congratulations on a great fic. You kept me reading and you know I'm about as anti-Klaine as they come. It was an out-there premise but you made it work. You just didn't switch their places, you thought about how the kind of people they are would be reshaped if they were raised differently.

Now if only I can convince you to write something as long but with Blaine and Sam? :D
The Devil In Me chapter 17 . 4/14/2013