Reviews for God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen
Lily's Sidekick chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
I loved this, and the prequel to it. So very well written - capturing the moments, the emotions, the atmosphere. Is there a sequel to this, where something actually happens between Harry and Draco? Or are you at least planning to write one in the future?
The like last paragraph a lot. I like seeing things from Draco's perspective. There's so much feeling in this. I just want to give Draco a hug and this story makes me smile and my heart warm and my feet itching to take a walk in the cold.
alphabetsoup2112 chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
I love this, but I really, really want it to have a sequel. The way it ends is brilliant, but I think a third segment would round it out perfectly. Or maybe I just can't take ambiguous endings. Whatever, you do you, but I would love to read a follow-up where Draco has the bravery to make a move!
Rufescent chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
I love your stories. Their so moving and awesome! This plot is amazing, and I love your characters. Update as soon as you can, please. Have a good day!
tigersilver chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
I do love this one; always have. Is there any more, by chance?
tam418 chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
oh I really love this and the prelude to this! I would love to read a continuation of this :D
Khashana chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Gorgeous. May I hope for a sequel? Boxing Day, in which they finally kiss?
tigersilver chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Oh...god. The promise in this is most beautiful. I adore it; I adore the sense of sweet hope. Snarky, sweet hope, that is. Well done, my darling! (And I'd expect nothing less!)
Totchi chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
I really enjoy your literary style, it's very pleasant to read and I'm so happy to have stumbled upon this particular story! I hope I'm not wrong in hoping that there will be another continuation on this storyline between Draco and Harry? It's very lovely and very very very good! Can't wait to see what else is on the way!
Beeski chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Not sure how I missed this when it was posted, but I.m glad I stumbled over it now! I adore your writing - how easily the story flows and how 'in character' our familiar faces are. This phrase, too, demonstrates why I come back to favourites like you time and again:

"Which was probably just as well, really, as Draco had some frankly heretical thoughts about Potter's trousers from last night, and he would hate to get into trouble with the devout."

Fabulous!
MissRaynbow chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Loved it. As usual.

You are wonderful at creating a perfect buildup, but I feel unsatisfied when that doesnt lead to any sort of solid conclusion. That may just be me, but the buildup is still worth it :)
Arithmancy Master chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
I enjoyed this story and, whilst it could be considered complete in itself, I hope you are planning to have some more chapters. We need their boxing day meeting, to find out what sort of Weasley jumper Harry got this year and to find out how Draco will get to listen to his CDs.

I found it odd that Mrs Davis told Draco that atheism was not a problem in the church of England. I would have thought that it would be quite a big problem if the members and particularly leaders of the church were atheists. Maybe she was just being friendly, showing that all were welcome to attend.

The young usher might not have had a problem if Draco had "a young man" but I'm sure that many individuals would. There is currently discussions about whether churches will have to be willing to marry same sex couples. This would be a huge change, as many do not even permit divorcees to marry.

Loved the way that Harry mastered the tube - by apparating instead.
Doni chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Really a lovely story you're crafting here. Nicely done on these characterizations and I'm loving this slowly building friendship into more. Has a beautiful, peaceful feeling.
Horologii chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Hi!

Wow, this new review box-thing is really cool eh?

I really liked the hot chocolate scene at the end! Also fairly enjoyed the descriptions of the bridge scene, even if it was just a short paragraph.

I'm wondering if you take requests - something of a Draco tutoring Harry at something or other? There are probably lots of fics with that idea, but it'd be nice to see your take on it.

Please keep writing!

-Horologii
Maris35 chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
I love it. Can't wait for more!
nannily chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
I loved it! Will it be continued?