Reviews for I Will Love You Till The End Of Time
tamz chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
hello my name is tahmina and my life is just like ipkknd.

first of all their is this boy his name is Nihal he is my boss, every time I go to work he will always make my life difficult, he is not only my boss he is also my sisters hubby's brother.

so one day I was coming back from the groceries and I bumped in to My Laad govener, so I was making my way home and there he was so I turned left he also did, I turned right so did he.
I was stuck in the middle so I stepped back and I got bumped to a wall, Nihal had no space to move he suddenly put his hand on the wall so we do not connect, when we were trying to get away from each other so as soon as we moved my necklace got stuck to his shirt and that pulled me closer, I was so shy that I was blushing like a red tomato.
I got my necklace off and run off. The next day I knocked on his door his sister opened it, his sister is my best friend, "hi Tahmina
" hi this is for Nihal
"why don't you come in?
" no I can't
" why not?
" I am in a hurry tell Him I said hi
" alright see you in school
"yeah whatever bye.
so when I came back I saw him again and by heart started beating REALLY fast, he came closer what shall I do?
Guest chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
a very nice one, pls do continue
jaacutiegal chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
really good plz continue
tanya kirilovich chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
is this really how it ends?
pinky chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
i love ipkknd
anoopudi69 chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
nice beginning
CrazyPsycoGirl chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
omg... so i have been reading your fanfic-here we go again... i am loving it and have been waiting for an update! i was thrilled to see there was a one shot!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
to abrupt ending
hina chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
i love arnav
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
i like arnav and khushi couple nd i always want to see them together
asr chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
is ka agla chapter kahan hai
aweirdandwonderfulworld chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
This is just a one shot that is part of my main story Here We Go Again, if you guys go into my profile you'll find HWGA.
kpk chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
nice...continuing?
sri ffn chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
i've been reading Here we go again without knowing about THIS one-shot, can you believe it?

damn things are now clear and confusing. i don't think khushi wrote that or if she did, i don't think she means it because that is bullcrap or quite OOC if she's serious...

lets see what happens..