Reviews for I Will Love You Till The End Of Time
Tebello chapter 1 . 10/10
Wow wonderful writing
shante chapter 1 . 10/6
can you continue please. I love this and I would love to read more.
Amon chapter 1 . 9/4
Type your review hey caller make sure that unforseen love return
What Happend When Arnav Fines Khushi?
aniekan bassey chapter 1 . 12/11/2016
Type your review here.
she is madly crazy
Guest chapter 1 . 11/11/2016
Boring
Guest chapter 1 . 10/12/2016
It really amazing i luv it
palomq chapter 1 . 1/15/2016
i am always happy to see kushi and arnav together, you guys you are both gorgeous, i love you and take care.
betty blair chapter 1 . 11/10/2015
i cant believe it no way khushi should not do that to arnav.
she loves him so y she has to do that. I hope she will realize how much she loves him and that he love her very much. I want her to go home to arnav. I love them together. they r the ones who made me watch the show , it doesn't misses me at all. they remind me of my present relationship. so inlove and its so intense. but am loving it.
Yanique Halsall chapter 1 . 8/19/2015
This makes my heart pounds harder and harder
dewlin chapter 1 . 8/17/2015
Wow that is true love
DEMA chapter 1 . 5/8/2015
I WANT TO SEE KUSHI BECAUSE I LOVE HE
Guest chapter 1 . 3/3/2015
oh my god khuish should not left
tamz chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
hello my name is tahmina and my life is just like ipkknd.

first of all their is this boy his name is Nihal he is my boss, every time I go to work he will always make my life difficult, he is not only my boss he is also my sisters hubby's brother.

so one day I was coming back from the groceries and I bumped in to My Laad govener, so I was making my way home and there he was so I turned left he also did, I turned right so did he.
I was stuck in the middle so I stepped back and I got bumped to a wall, Nihal had no space to move he suddenly put his hand on the wall so we do not connect, when we were trying to get away from each other so as soon as we moved my necklace got stuck to his shirt and that pulled me closer, I was so shy that I was blushing like a red tomato.
I got my necklace off and run off. The next day I knocked on his door his sister opened it, his sister is my best friend, "hi Tahmina
" hi this is for Nihal
"why don't you come in?
" no I can't
" why not?
" I am in a hurry tell Him I said hi
" alright see you in school
"yeah whatever bye.
so when I came back I saw him again and by heart started beating REALLY fast, he came closer what shall I do?
Guest chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
a very nice one, pls do continue