Reviews for The One and Only
Coranthium chapter 55 . 8/1
More!Please! Your an amazing writer, please keep it up.
transfanluver chapter 54 . 7/20
I was once again re-reading your story and right at this chapter near the end when jen was leaving for Germany I was listening to the song See you again by Wiz khalifa. I think this song fits for this chapter. I just want to tell you that. you should listen to the song and read this chapter when listening. great story! luv it and I can't stop re-reading. plz write more. u r awesome!
Emily Thacker chapter 54 . 7/16
In my opinion and it sounds weird but I think Jen should end up with Leo and I say this because he is so sweet when she's around and he's not annoying
Xephos of Space chapter 55 . 7/11
please up date! this is an amazing story~, why~?
jess chapter 55 . 6/24
I loved it but i think jen should have ended up with the twins or a guy a least
Reader103 chapter 55 . 5/30
Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please update soon
Rosiegirl82 chapter 55 . 2/4
Please continue with this story! This is one of my favorites.
Niania chapter 55 . 1/11
Please continueeeee
Yami-The Lord of Darkness chapter 55 . 1/6
Please update soon. I hope you continue
ThePegasusDevice chapter 35 . 12/28/2014
No... no. No. No. No!
ThePegasusDevice chapter 34 . 12/28/2014
Knew it. Emily did it. And it's not fun when the same thing happens to you, isn't it!? Karma.
ThePegasusDevice chapter 25 . 12/28/2014
I bet Jen's sister and Trent did it. She did get a silver car for her birthday after all and Trent hates her.
1nconceivable chapter 49 . 12/25/2014
I haven't read the entire story yet, I just skipped to a random chapter. Just wanted to thank you for that little jewel with Wheeljack and Perceptor experimenting on the water. I almost choked a little on the water I was drinking but instead I just spit it all over my keyboard.

That's all. BYE!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/2/2014
I love barry Cade 3 makes for a great rival in romance! :)
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 6 . 11/18/2014