Reviews for Her Ghost
Vampiyaa chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
This was soo sweet :3 loved it.
Mousey chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
There are only two face of boe and rose fics I could finf on this site, and I just wanted to say I liked yours the best.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Sad but lovely.
LostInWho chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
A beautiful moment for Jack and Rose that I had never thought about too much. Loved his tenderness towards her, so very Jack even after so much time.
An Irish Rose chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
I actually teared up. This was kind of sad. I've watched this episode and the New New York one a few time and just...felt heartbroken for Jack. Great writing and I really think you wrote Jack perfectly!
tickwordstockwords chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
oh this was so wonderful! I just re-watched that episode the other night, knowing full well that Jack and the Face of Boe were (are?) one and the same. I hadn't even thought to wonder what he must've thought, seeing her there, but if I had this would have been the perfect answer!
Michelle chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
aww. This made me cry.
JaneScarlett chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Wow. That was really good.
Water Wolf 100 chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
I'm too lazy to actually log in, so if you want to reply just send me a regular old PM.

Anywho, when I started reading this I wasn't sure what to expect. I find too many blah stories on here and sometimes have low expectations. But I really loved this. Words can't really place it. You just got Jack's personality so perfectly. I think the ending was my favorite part. I'm really tired now, so my review is lacking, but I justy want to convey how much I really did love this. I'll be reading your other work very soon, you can count on that. Peace out,

Wolfie
badwolfstardis chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
This is just brilliant. The interaction between Rose and Jack is so sweet and the characterization is perfect.
tincwen chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Shut the front door, lady! This is absolutely fantastic! The emotion, the writing style. Simply splendid! I must admit, sadly, I never ONCE thought Jack was the face of Boe. Seriously. That's awesome. This fic is awesome. You're awesome! Well done :)
ALineInTheSand chapter 1 . 8/7/2012