Reviews for Life As We Know It
baldcoder chapter 8 . 7/12
Oh man! Just when it is getting good! I really hope you will come back someday and work on this story some more! Well done.
NerdMechine chapter 6 . 7/28/2015
Really hope you finish this story
knightrid3r chapter 1 . 3/10/2015
Great start! Looks like this story was abandoned which sucks because I'm already hooked.

One thing I had a question on was when Sarah said she had no experience with guys and Carina said that yeah she did, I took that as Sarah meaning she had no experience with relationships and Carina meaning she has slept with a lot of guys (probably marks).

Not a huge deal or anything but I never like when Sarah is portrayed that way. If you ever read this review could you clarify what each meant. Not sure how I feel about Chuck and Sarah getting together only to have Sarah running off ever other week to go seduce bad guys. I hope that's not the Sarah you are portraying in this story.

Also you should finish this story if you ever get the chance.
NerdMechine chapter 7 . 11/4/2014
I really hope you finish this story!
NerdMechine chapter 8 . 5/7/2014
I've really enjoyed reading this story, I hope you continue it. I'm looking forward for more chapters to come.
JasonZ0654 chapter 8 . 3/25/2014
This is a beautiful story, absolutely genius approach, I hope you carry on!
Molotov chapter 8 . 1/18/2014
I enjoyed this. I wish it wasn't abandoned and was still being updated, but I liked it.
My only gripes were how fast everything moved. Orion. It sure didn't take long for Chuck to profess his love for Sarah. I would've liked that to have been more of a build up.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/21/2013
Great chapter. Please update soon.
CurlyFries01 chapter 4 . 6/21/2013
I love how you have Chuck singing 'Terrified' in this chapter! I love that song at the moment, as well as 'I see the light' from Tangled, because Zachary Levi sings in both of them! :) Loving the story!
Graydon chapter 8 . 5/25/2013
Great chapter, update soon.
Awesome45 chapter 8 . 3/10/2013
Good work so far, hope you update soon.
Hotski chapter 8 . 2/24/2013
I loved it, this story gets more and more adorable for each chapter. I loved how they are like a real family. I loved the dada and mama, I just hope they will let the kids know how amazing their real parents where when their age is old enough.
CommanderCheesecake chapter 8 . 2/17/2013
Great story! I like the family dynamic quite much and think the Orion involvement is quite well done although I would like Steven to be a more permanent part of Chucks life. I am looking forward to reading the next chapter and how the vacation continues.
Reyes9 chapter 8 . 2/15/2013
Love all this fluff. Great story so far. Keep up the good work and update soon.
phnxgrl chapter 8 . 2/15/2013
I loved this chapter. I loved how Stephen joins them for a visit. Please continue.