Reviews for Human
lunatic922 chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Great piece, really well-done job of fleshing Stiles out. Loved that you selected this moment.
amgonyea chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Awesome!
thewitchisdead chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
ugh so many feelings for the last episode i loved this part it made my shipper heart happy. And the end of this story oh god what would happen to Stiles? where's he?
loved it, i love your writing stile
27seconds chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
This was perfect. So so perfect. I absolutely loved it :)
PeaceGirl2312 chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
OMG! That was a Amazing scene, but the way u described it made it even better! Great job!
jeneepho chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
this fic is exactly what i wanted! it's wonderful 333
Zoro9874 chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
I know i'm leaving a lot of reviews, but your work is Lovely.
insaneprincess chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Ahhh this was perfect! Last night's episode was killer, and this was seriously one of the only moments in it that made me happy. And you wrote it fantastically. I love whole focus on being human, and how that traps Stiles, but how, when he seperates from all the supernatural, that human moment on the field is so special :) Loved it!
beneath the stars chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Oh my goodness this was so cute and fantastic! You write an amazing Stiles, I can never tell you that enough.

Have you thought about doing this from Lydia's point of view? I know we don't really know what's been going on with her especially because she just disappeared after her birthday party but, idk, it might be cute to read her thoughts on watching and defending and cheering on Stiles.

Regardless...good work pudding pop! I missed reading your stories :)