Reviews for Moonlight Rhapsody
Guest chapter 16 . 11/1/2014
Mamoru is so perverted and Usagi is a little too innocent. He claims his undying love to her yet repeatedly check out her senshi with absolutely no shame. While Usagi stays completely faithful in both body and mind. And omg I hate Diamond xD
Guest chapter 16 . 11/1/2014
Mamoru is so perverted and Usagi is a little too innocent. He pledges his undying love to her yet repeatedly checks out her senshi with absolutely no shame. Usagi stayed completely faithful in body and mind. And omg I really hate Diamond xD
CowabungaBabe95 chapter 28 . 8/19/2014
You my friend have a gift. I LOVE this story ... I can not wait for the next one !
glasses-chan chapter 7 . 8/5/2014
That jerk wad I hope he gets his.
Syulai chapter 7 . 7/23/2014
It's so touchingly beautiful...
Blood Freesia chapter 19 . 7/9/2014
I really like your story so far! The chapter of the ritual gave me goose bumps somehow :D
Keep it up!
SaphireShimmer chapter 9 . 1/12/2014
hahahahaha they shrunk, that's hilarious! I did not see that coming!
SaphireShimmer chapter 7 . 1/11/2014
I really liked the portrayal of Darien's change towards their physical relationship. It was great that he was so patient with her and respectful before. But the change in his mindset now, to actually understanding what making love should be about was awesome. And very beautifully written. Despite this story being rated M and having more language than I would like, the sexual aspect of it has been very tastefully done. So. Two thumbs WAY up for you!
fmafan94 chapter 28 . 6/2/2013
This was amazing! Great work :)
Revy679 chapter 28 . 5/22/2013
Whew! Damn what a story, although clearly just starting so I'm glad there is more to read.
Still have to say I think diamonde should have got his member ripped off but hey at least she took him out. My heart stopped with Luna, but I'm glad she's still in the mix. Just wouldn't be the same without her. Artemis bringing in the calvery...too good! Tuxy...gotta love him! And I'm glad usagi and mamo finally got their"moment" and Luna was able to set everything straight. Oh and thanks for making her Moon...and handling her business. Of to the next arch!
Revy679 chapter 22 . 5/21/2013
So sick of Diamonde!
But seriously LOVE Tuxy and I love that he found the "box".
Maybe Mamo will love him forever now? Haha
Revy679 chapter 18 . 5/21/2013
Loved the descriptions of the ritual ceremony. I enjoy the bond that artemis and mamo have.
Revy679 chapter 17 . 5/20/2013
Totally love the "card" for cash and prizes. Haha
Revy679 chapter 16 . 5/20/2013
Okay the build up and then the let down...again! Grrrr! Haha! Totally get why you did that though.
I see you wind through your stories with zigs and zags.
Frustratingly great! haha!
I like that she finally opened up to Mamo tho.
TOTALLY LOVE that Mamo and Tuxy are cool now. OMG SO CUTE!
Oh and Venus...OMFG! Her entrance was EPIC! Oh and Artemis...OMG SO MUCH WIN!
Revy679 chapter 13 . 5/20/2013
Good job at keeping Rei's firey personality. However the princess needs to start being a little less naive and a little more forceful with her passions. I get that she is so sweet and innocent but time to get a backbone.
the senshi need to teach her how to defend herself because this damsel in distress act is getting old. I see what her personality is supposed to be, but I refuse to believe she is so stupid to keep running away knowing the danger she HAS been placed in and continues to find herself in that she wouldn't learn from it. Time to grow up...at least a little.
I see the story turning her to the journey of Mamoru which is quite intriguing.
You're able to take us to a mystical world while still keeping us firmly planted on earth and that is no easy feat so bravo.
Oh, as for Diamonde...I hope he is soon to be taken care of once and for all.
I am SO over him! He is just annoying. Haha!