Reviews for Phylactery
Lord Nitro chapter 33 . 3/17
I'm curious. When Lust asked if Ed would leave her behind. He says earlier that it's five minutes. Then Ed says after she asks, "For you, it's four minutes." Then Lust thinks that Winry didn't do a good job at 'training' him. I do not understand
Lord Nitro chapter 31 . 3/17
Oh my. Yes, this is GREAT
Lord Nitro chapter 15 . 3/15
I'd like to see Sloth be less...abesent. Envy I'd like to chill out and be more, 'happy'. Lust, well I'd like her to become 'friends' with Lily or something.
Lord Nitro chapter 11 . 3/15
I sense some Leed in here. IDK why. But I just do.
RobinNightingale chapter 9 . 3/14
I don't know if you're still taking requests for stories, and I don't know if this idea has been requested already, but if not, I realized I'd actually really like to see Envy enjoying something sweet - chocolate, ice cream, whatever. I just think it would be a very enjoyable scene. He could get caught in the act and become embarrassed, or be given it as a gift and not care what others think, or something else, but I think it'd be nice to see Envy's reputable sweet tooth.
Dragonfire Alchemist chapter 35 . 2/19
Ah, thank you so much for writing this chapter! I know I'm a bit late on reviewing, but.. Well, my email decided to stop updating me with news of updated fanfictions.
I really liked this chapter (as I like them all), and, once again, am stunned by how beautifully you write. As a side note, at the mentions of Lust's crabbiness and stomach pain, I found myself laughing because, as fate would have it, I started my period last night and it's been absolute hell for me. Poor Lust, I can imagine she didn't take too well to seeing all that blood! Not to mention the pain. (Apologies for that brief digression)
Good luck with work! We'll all be rooting for you! Keep writing as amazingly as you always do ;)
koliri chapter 35 . 2/8
A new chapter! I'm not going to say I cried tears of joy, but I was happy to read it!

I really like the way you write the relations between the homunculi, by small touches like Sloth approving of her sister sitting near him (and speaking of Sloth, the music part is also a nice little touch of character developement; it's great that you never forget him even when he doesn't have a lot of interaction with his siblings) or by transcribing how close Envy and Lust can be. As the chapter was from Lust's point of view, it was interesting to see Envy's reactions through her eyes; even if she doesn't know what he thinks, she's still quite good at reading him. (As for me, I would like to know what he thought exactly at the end of their conversation with Mrs. Bradley, but I guess it'll come in a future chapter?)
I also like Envy's allusion to their 'plan' during this conversation, because even if he was acting nice in this chapter he still thinks about it, and it made Lust feel some respect for him and- well I like when his brain is working!

Now for Mrs. Bradley. It was so cute that Envy gave her space to sit with them, their relation improved so much lately! And the fact that Envy realized that she might be jealous of Lust is one more connection between them. It's so sweet to read!
And Mrs. Bradley isn't afraid of them anymore, look at her standing up to Lust! You write her very well. I haven't thought of it, but Lust's period is indeed a good occasion for Mrs. Bradley to get closer to her. It's a start!

I enjoyed reading this chapter. I wish you good luck with the redaction of the next one, your work and your pokémon training!
Veltzeh chapter 35 . 1/30
Yay, new chapter! I like the explanations of Sloth's interest and Ed's automail.

Ooh, Envy finally seems to warm up to Ms. Bradley a little. Bonding by plot, heh! The discussion between the three is really in-depth and flows well. It doesn't solve the issue of whether Envy managed to get Lust to change her mind, but that's not really needed or anything since it can be solved later.

"...seeing a button and completely unable to resist pushing it" – This is awesome imagery! XD It's really simple but also perfect.

Aaaaand they again drop big hints about their non-humanity and such. Maybe it's because it's been a while, but I don't any longer remember how much Ms. Bradley knows these days. Maybe it's not too important for us to know, but I would be interested in a chapter from her point of view where she lists the things she knows. But maybe that would work better toward the end of the story?

Hmm, I happened to think that while it's pretty obvious that Lust wouldn't know about periods because she's pretty much always been around men, Envy more likely would know since he could've really easily overheard women talking about it or seen it in a biology book. Of course Envy would probably categorise it as "gross human things" and mostly forget about it, but wouldn't be surprised to encounter it. Then again, there's no reason for Envy to encounter periods anyway... I'm overthinking again. Braining is good today.

One ambiguous thing I found is this: "...she found herself more amused and grateful than anything else" where it's rather unclear who "she" refers to. I'm pretty sure it's Lust, but I think the grammatical interpretation would be Ms. Bradley. But if it really is Bradley, then it would be clearer if you switched "Lily" and "she", I think.
Akiss chapter 35 . 1/28
Loved this chaper! And yes it has been awhile... XD
Ice Maiden Olivier chapter 35 . 1/28
*FANGIRL SQUEALS* "YOUR ALIVEEEE!" :D

Okay, enough with the caps xD seriously so pleased to see you have updated this, though do understand how others things can take priority (which reminds me I really ought to finish off mine)... either way though onto the review:

"Nice to see it's still on fine form after six months, really missed this, and glad someone decided to explore the whole homunculi fertility thing... and as far as Lust goes, I do feel very sorry for her, (as it's never fun) though love how maternal Lily is with her :) seriously! girl power all the way :p

keep up the awesome work!
iAnneart chapter 35 . 1/27
Glad you didn't skim over the part that Lust is a human woman and as a woman we get a timely visit from Aunt Flo each month. I am guessing Lust still hasn't made the connection she's actually not sterile anymore, and Lily's probably going to have to let her know of the fact as well. I was very surprised at Envy's friendly demeanor to Lily, but I have a feeling he won't be that nice in the coming update. Well, I'll just have to wait and see.
Pride the First Homunculus chapter 33 . 1/27
I forgot that I can't delete my reviews, whoops.
THIS IS A REVIEW FOR CHAPTER 35.

I've read it now, you're officially on the favourite authors list! The ending was spectacular as always - actually, it all was. I love Envy's development throughout the chapters - he's gone from the psychopath that he once was to something much nicer, although he retains his mean streak. Lust is growing up properly now, and Pride's personality peeks through every so often, which is a good thing as Pride will never fully be gone while Selim exists. Gluttony's still an innocent child, but as a human he is much more likeable. Sloth is getting the time that he never got in canon (though I fully accept this as post-Promised Day headcanon) and Greed is beginning to calm down, which is realistic because Lily is very down-to-earth and Greed is not particularly hostile towards her; judging by earlier chapters he appears to like her. All I'm trying to say is you've developed your characters perfectly!
RobinNightingale chapter 35 . 1/27
Oh, please don't be pressured by your readers to crank out a new chapter. I'd rather wait for another glorious chapter then get a regular update of hastily written on-timers.
I feel like there was a lot of meat in this chapter, as short as it was, and I found it a particularly satisfying piece of character development. Without a doubt, the part I loved most was seeing Envy get along in an actually friendly manner with Lily and Lust, something I would have never believed or accepted if not for the previous 34 chapters. I suppose that's testimony to your fantastic writing ability :). When I first saw the chapter title, I was surprised you were using a closing song rather than an OST, but when I read the ending it fit so perfectly I laughed for at least a minute. That made me recall the question of whether or not you write you write the title of the chapter first and then fill in the plot to accommodate, or if you start off with the plot and maybe alter a little after finding a fitting title.
This really was well worth the wait, and it came at a nice time. One of the things I like about this story is that I can always look forward to it. Thank you so much for not abandoning it!
MarionX chapter 35 . 1/27
Oh my god. You UPDATED! I squealed when I got the email. I think I've said it before, but this story is my favorite FMA story I've ever read. I'm not exaggerating. 10 years could pass and I'd still be following your updates (but I hope you finish this in less than 10 years!).

I love how you gave Lust her period. It wasn't something I'd thought about and it was a brilliant idea. It brought her even further down to the level of a human. You always keep everyone so in-character too. It baffles me how you can juggle all of those characters correctly at one time!

So far, I've had a bad day. I slept through my first class, forgot my wallet, idk what's next. But your story update has been the light of my day. Thank you!

I can't wait until you update again, but I'll be patient for as long as it takes. Your story is worth the wait.
northernlion196 chapter 35 . 1/27
Huzzah an update!

Hilarious but also tense conflict between Lust, Envy, and Lily here. And as soon as you mentioned Lust feeling weird I immediately though "time of the month".

I hope your update schedule gets a little more regular, no pressure though!