Reviews for Life's a Farce
kennisha.james chapter 24 . 8/22
*cries in the corner* so...much..fluff! Off to read more of your stories.
cary99 chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
Love it
SnesstheDestE chapter 24 . 5/2/2014
Your story was great! But I really didn't like that you took away his memories. It means he forgot all about his family and they should never be forgotten.
kyuumihaira chapter 24 . 1/28/2014
It was amazing! I lived that it was different than your other stories! (Not that I don't love the usual ;p) The story was compelling and happy ending! I'm happy!
SirrophitheDragon chapter 24 . 7/16/2013
I don't want it to end! It means I have to sleep! *glares at bed while mumbling obscenities about it*
SirrophitheDragon chapter 16 . 7/14/2013
MORGAN FREEMAN
SirrophitheDragon chapter 11 . 7/13/2013
Damn, poor Grimm-kitty! LOL
lovers45 chapter 24 . 6/1/2013
Loved it!
docy chapter 24 . 5/27/2013
Awesome fic! Love your writing style :)
ezcap1st chapter 24 . 4/4/2013
That was a great ending.
Acchann chapter 24 . 3/31/2013
Shi-Shiroo! Miss you! ...Well he was kinda annoying piece of shit but still... Love the story but I just miss my little Shiro. Shiro I feel your pain! (As well as Ichis' and Grimmys' happiness)
Mizuki 8D chapter 24 . 2/27/2013
aww the end ;) So happy and sad!
CreotiaFlayier chapter 24 . 2/24/2013
This was very well thought out and put together. I enjoyed reading it
Bleach5252 chapter 24 . 2/24/2013
Nooooo I want more! *sigh* I guess this'll have to do...but it was a really good Grimmichi fic and I just read the whole thing in about 6 hours, give or take, and it is now 5 in the morning...should probably sleep now. Anyway loved it! Kinda wished he would've gotten Shiro back but liked the kitten idea! I almost feel he was too happy and worry free after he woke up but overall loved it and now I will check out your other stories!
librarat chapter 24 . 2/19/2013
Your stories are always awesome!