Reviews for Train Bridge
meel chapter 2 . 5/4/2014
OH MY FREAKING BBRAE HEART! AHHH! I HAVE THE FLUFFITIS! I just love your stories! *squeals* ERMAGERSHHHHH! I'm dancing and swooning and doing typical fangirl stuff.
Sharpclaws chapter 2 . 1/7/2013
A great two-shot. I loved it.
DreamerAtDawn chapter 2 . 1/4/2013
Super cute :)
SilentThief chapter 2 . 12/12/2012
Ah. Classic Beast Boy. "My sparkling personality?!" I am soooo using that one day. -thinks- Maybe Saturday. Yeah, I think I could use it then.

I'm glad you made this a two shot :D

... Is it true all guest reviews disappear? I wanted to be all sneaky-like, because without an account people can't really track me, and I mostly do this because some of the fics I read are... Well... They're yaoi lemons. I always read fics for the plot and the character development, but I don't think my group would *quite* see it that way. (Especially since they all have this bloody theory that I'm a fucking in the closet lesbian, the stupid whores. -off-screen swearing-) Also because i'm too lazy to sign in.

... But now... I might make an account. I feel that i'm about ready to retry my hand at fanfiction. I started writing my very first fanfiction a while back, but I haven't watched the show in a while and my lack of knowledge caught up with me, so the whole account is on hiatus because things aren't really going well at the moment and I can barely concentrate enough to review and... Huh. This is the most i've written in one go in about two months. Strange.

... Aaaaaaaand I've gone completely off-track. Long story short, I like your fic, and keep an eye out for a SilentThief account popping up, should you want to contact me. Thanks for sharing!
Weird-Ally-Ilikesuperheroes chapter 2 . 9/5/2012
Haha, very funny. Rae/BB forever!
Stormy Trix chapter 2 . 8/19/2012
hehe. cute.
Toolazysignin chapter 2 . 8/8/2012
Sad my review just went away, and guessing from what you said this one might too. Maybe I'll sign in later in leave a proper review but for now...I absoluetly love you for this. Bb/Rae is my second favorite TT couple. Im a Flinx girl but there a close second, and I could totally see them getting together like this. Not to mention I suggested something like this so that just makes everything that more awesome. I loved it!
Flamestarter chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
perfect, it was an amazing story!
Toolazytosignin chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Loved it! Read it earlier today and came back just to read it one more time, heck, I might read it again after this. I know this is a one-shot but it be nice to see a connected story like this were there on the bridge one night and beastboy actually confesses how he feels or gets overwelmed and can't help but kiss her. Idk, just an idea. Again loved it! :)
SaphireDragon15 chapter 2 . 8/8/2012
Of course BeastBoy and his questions *slap to the forhead*
Hahaha yea this is odd I'm listening to 'Good Girls Go Bad' intresting...
Lollipop-Grenade chapter 2 . 8/8/2012
Hehe! Good ending. BB/RAE FOREVA!
numbuh13m chapter 1 . 8/7/2012