Reviews for The Deathperation of one Hell of a Butler
Serenity de la Luna chapter 7 . 11/5/2014
Kyoya talks WAY too much and is super OOC. Not mention WEAK!
DarkenedRose24 chapter 13 . 4/30/2014
omg I love this fic. please PLEASE! continue! -begs and pleads-
nany-chan04 chapter 13 . 4/15/2014
Omg idk if I should be happy , mad, frustrated or just plain confused but whatever... . ...so uhm where's Chrome and Lambo oh and Ryohei?
nany-chan04 chapter 6 . 4/15/2014
Haha when did Sebastian, Grell, Undertaker, Will and Pluto become the Phantomhive team without Ciel lol_
hiddenghoul chapter 5 . 3/10/2014
Well the whole SquxBel thing and being Undertaker's fathers was a stretch...Also, the couples-minus GrellxUndertaker-all seemed ooc and rushed. Sebastian, Grell, and Undertaker are the only ones in character. Good chapter though.
hiddenghoul chapter 4 . 3/9/2014
The story is moving along rather...quickly. A little too quickly. Take your time. Good chapter, btw.
hiddenghoul chapter 3 . 3/9/2014
Sooooo
Mukuro is now gonna be the KHR version of Ciel? It took me a while to realize who Pluto was, feel kind of stupid, but whatever.
Good chap.
hiddenghoul chapter 2 . 3/9/2014
"Are we hearing a murder confession?" Gokudera asked.
omg i'm dying. anyway, the characters in KHR are...OOC. a lot. hmmm...
anyway, good chapter, but work on that more. it's odd having them all ooc
hiddenghoul chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
TsuxSeb omg this is so late, but whatever.
Anyway, GREAT chapter! Sad to say Sebastian isn't a demon anymore, but at least he's not defenseless thankfully. Also, how would Grell know what soda is? Kuroshitsuji took place in the 1700s, didn't it? And KHR takes places in the 2000's, right? Anyway, good job.
StoneLily chapter 13 . 3/2/2014
lol pineapples
hope theres more and looking forward to them
Miu Di Nuvola chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Please tell me I'm not the only one imagining Grell and Lussuria together. They would finally find a match in eachother.
Rosette-99 chapter 13 . 1/2/2014
1 word SPEECHLESS...over the edge
Ailenov chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
I love your imagination! Please continue your writing! :)
SweetPearl chapter 13 . 8/14/2013
I kinda burst out laughing reading the latest chapter XD I mean, Mukuro serving Tsuna!? XD And the whole demon-angels and Will instructing Hibari! ROTFLMAO man, you seriously know how to write a story! BUT Sebas-chan is not weak! Not even in human form! JK. Anyways, the yaoi stuffs were a bit... disturbing. Not that I don't read 'em but I'm kinda used with Sebastian X Ciel, sooo but anyways, the story was AWESOME!

There, my rant finished :D please update soon and good luck!
Jenyla chapter 13 . 8/8/2013
Um...please don't make Sebastian take Ciel soul yet..? 'Cause that would be...boring
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »