Reviews for Madness Shared By Two
Aronim chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
Good stuff. Sniff. Very good stuff.
Undercover Duck chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Soooo gooood! This totally reassures me after the feels I had at the ending of The Last Guardian...
Gamma Cavy chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
i love it esecialy the towns reaction to his return and how teyl never know how close they were when they talk of faeries.
ILoveFowl chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
-sniffle-

...-sniffle-

-big-ass sniffle-

Okay. Deep breaths.

That was so pretty! Nice and flowing, moving steadily, with very realistic and in character emotion and reactions. Congrats on a job well done.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Hi there, not the same thing, excellent piece by the way, by though we might not share a madness, we have one thing in common!

To be released on the 12-12-12 - A Madness Shared by Two, is not only the true untold story about the lives of Sabina and Ursula Eriksson, alongside the murder of Glenn Hollinshead, based on a critique re-examination of the BBC’s Madness in the Fast Lane documentary that had 7 million viewers [with a conservative estimate of around a further 15 million people having since watched this film via the internet and on websites such as YouTube],glued to their TV screens watching the twin sisters propelling themselves into the fast lane of the oncoming traffic on the UK’s-M6 motorway, as Ursula manages to throw herself under the wheels of a 40ft articulated lorry travelling at 60mph, that seems to swallow her up and spit her lifeless looking body back out of its rear end. It is also the result of a thorough investigation into what might have really happened on those fateful days that led up to this tragic slaying of an innocent man. We challenge the “Official Storyline” and expose what really occurred just hours before M6 dash, for it is here for the first time we expose the Eriksson sisters were “arrested” under the Mental Health Act, though this vital caught on film evidence was edited out of the original BBC films. This will come as a great surprise to many people who questioned; ‘...how was it possible Sabina could have been released from hospital after only five hours’ following their ‘suicide attempt’ on the M6? We also reveal that the coroner’s report shows that the injuries inflicted on Glenn, indicate more than one person probably killed him and that Sabina could be totally innocent. Yet this obvious evidence seems to have been brushed under the carpet, or at the very least, it was never challenged. We explain how these twins were very likely embroiled in a major drugs smuggling ring and that they had been under “Obbo” [police observation] prior to the M6 incident, and was probably so for quite some period of time. As a result of our findings, legal action is now being sought and brought against the police and other related authoritative bodies by the Hollinshead family. amadnesssharedbytwo#!home/BlankPage_0
asolomon chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
amazing!
Andy chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
I love this. -
Ori chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Oh this is so good. How hard it must be to live as a clone with no memories but the same soul?

Write more!
literaryfreak chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Beautiful! Good mix of humor and sweetness, not too cheesy. :)
summerful21 chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Great fic! I loved it, especially the beginning, with the villagers' perspective. It makes lot of sense, actually. However, the part near the end just didn't quite flow for me. I thought they were both a bit too sentimental and overdramatic, even given the context.
SioPao-chan chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
this is just beautiful! a very likely thing to happen once the hype after arty being alive dies down :D
sunshinepatch chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
OH. GOD.
You've killed me. I'm dead. DEAD.
OTP WHY MUST YOU HURT ME SO.
This is beautiful ;_;
Kudos to you, hon.
Woodswolf chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Oh, god.
Beautiful.

Found this on Tumblr. Glad I did.
ArtyvsEddie chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Hey! I can't be bothered to sign in right now, but I already follow you... This is great! I loved it! The emotions, the...just the whole of it! Good job!
Israelle ParadiseIsis Hypnosis chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
It was great!It's really helping for the trauma that I had after Eoin's ending...
I really like your writing style and the way you keep every one in character.
Good job!