Reviews for Purgatory
lapaxlove chapter 4 . 8/9/2013
That was really good, & sweet, your descriptions were great, &I especially liked the ending.
Wolfwarrior1124 chapter 4 . 9/12/2012
Amazing, I hope I can write something half this good one day.
x Euphoria chapter 4 . 9/6/2012
Beautiful. I wish you would write more with this but I honestly don't know where else you can take it. For being such a short story it was definitely one of the best VinTi stories I've read. It was amazing. :) I'm off to read more of your stories now since I tihnk like 90% of them are dedicated to my favorite couple xD 3! Thank you for taking the time for writing VinTi stories. I really appreciate them. I'm so happy as well that you are an active writer. It's so amazing to read new stuff!
12345678910x chapter 4 . 9/2/2012
Beautiful
sassay chapter 4 . 9/1/2012
That was so tragically beautiful. I loved every bit of it. I loved the vulnerability you gave Vincent. It was just an amazing story!
Fostersb chapter 4 . 8/31/2012
Awesome story and I felt that even though it is the end of his life with Chaos that this is only the beginning for Vincent and Tifa. I like that you ended it before the actual romance because then it might have felt rushed. This way it feels more like a reasonable ending, with the hint of romance to come.
Seraphaguin chapter 4 . 8/31/2012
Very well done. Utterly enjoyable from start to finish- Tifa and Vincent in character the entire way, a delightful tension... well done.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/31/2012
wow, this was amazing ... I was completely enthralled. It was beautiful, if I dare say it felt magical.
I cannot picture a better ending, although I would want to read more (I always want more) this story as it is, is perfect.

Excellent Job!
Tifa Lockhart Valentine chapter 4 . 8/31/2012
Ont... *-*

So pretty! In my mind they're together and have little puppies, I mean, kids all around them. XD

I loved this piece, Jess! It was a great finale. Congrats on the great work. And I'm kind of sad it's over.

I love this couple. I think they are perfect to each other, but hey, that's just me.

Kisses!
Tifa Lockhart Valentine chapter 3 . 8/18/2012
GIRL!

It's magical!

Aeris' saying that Cloud is just a shadow of Zack... *-* And that's why he loves her... *-* My thoughts exactly!

It's great! I really want to see how it will end...
Jessica chapter 3 . 8/18/2012
So far so good :D please update soon
Lett chapter 3 . 8/17/2012
Wow, there are only 4 parts? Well, I'm looking forward to the conclusion, whatever it is! :D
Numinous-Alqua chapter 3 . 8/16/2012
It's all coming together nicely! Can't wait for the last part to come.
Tifa Lockhart Valentine chapter 2 . 8/13/2012
Wow...

This is a beautiful piece of work!

Taking this "Purgatory" theme and the fact that Vince doesn't have any control on his transformations... It simply impresses me.

I'm loving every word!

Congrats!
Seraphaguin chapter 2 . 8/13/2012
I'm certainly looking forward to more. Excellently done. Not quite a lemon, but still hot, and neither character seems off. I approve wholeheartedly.