Reviews for Purgatory
sakurablossomhime chapter 4 . 9/13/2015
I loved it. As a rabid Vincent/Tifa fan, I found this quite delightful
lapaxlove chapter 4 . 8/9/2013
That was really good, & sweet, your descriptions were great, &I especially liked the ending.
Wolfwarrior1124 chapter 4 . 9/12/2012
Amazing, I hope I can write something half this good one day.
x Euphoria chapter 4 . 9/6/2012
Beautiful. I wish you would write more with this but I honestly don't know where else you can take it. For being such a short story it was definitely one of the best VinTi stories I've read. It was amazing. :) I'm off to read more of your stories now since I tihnk like 90% of them are dedicated to my favorite couple xD 3! Thank you for taking the time for writing VinTi stories. I really appreciate them. I'm so happy as well that you are an active writer. It's so amazing to read new stuff!
12345678910x chapter 4 . 9/2/2012
Beautiful
sassay chapter 4 . 9/1/2012
That was so tragically beautiful. I loved every bit of it. I loved the vulnerability you gave Vincent. It was just an amazing story!
Fostersb chapter 4 . 8/31/2012
Awesome story and I felt that even though it is the end of his life with Chaos that this is only the beginning for Vincent and Tifa. I like that you ended it before the actual romance because then it might have felt rushed. This way it feels more like a reasonable ending, with the hint of romance to come.
Seraphaguin chapter 4 . 8/31/2012
Very well done. Utterly enjoyable from start to finish- Tifa and Vincent in character the entire way, a delightful tension... well done.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/31/2012
wow, this was amazing ... I was completely enthralled. It was beautiful, if I dare say it felt magical.
I cannot picture a better ending, although I would want to read more (I always want more) this story as it is, is perfect.

Excellent Job!
Tifa Lockhart Valentine chapter 4 . 8/31/2012
Ont... *-*

So pretty! In my mind they're together and have little puppies, I mean, kids all around them. XD

I loved this piece, Jess! It was a great finale. Congrats on the great work. And I'm kind of sad it's over.

I love this couple. I think they are perfect to each other, but hey, that's just me.

Kisses!
Tifa Lockhart Valentine chapter 3 . 8/18/2012
GIRL!

It's magical!

Aeris' saying that Cloud is just a shadow of Zack... *-* And that's why he loves her... *-* My thoughts exactly!

It's great! I really want to see how it will end...
Jessica chapter 3 . 8/18/2012
So far so good :D please update soon
Lett chapter 3 . 8/17/2012
Wow, there are only 4 parts? Well, I'm looking forward to the conclusion, whatever it is! :D
Numinous-Alqua chapter 3 . 8/16/2012
It's all coming together nicely! Can't wait for the last part to come.
Tifa Lockhart Valentine chapter 2 . 8/13/2012
Wow...

This is a beautiful piece of work!

Taking this "Purgatory" theme and the fact that Vince doesn't have any control on his transformations... It simply impresses me.

I'm loving every word!