Reviews for Gradual Love
CrockedRanger02 chapter 7 . 7/27
I thought it would be longer, but anyways, this chapter made my heart skip few beats from your chapter! Good job man! ;)
JC chapter 2 . 2/19
Baby steps. that's the way to go. Nice work so far.
Yuyui Hime chapter 7 . 9/13/2015
These chapter is too beautiful to be true! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Yuyui Hime chapter 6 . 9/13/2015
*burst into sobbing* I'm so happy for you Goku! Nobody can take ChiChi away from you!
Yuyui Hime chapter 5 . 9/13/2015
Dont you dare take ChiChi away!
Yuyui Hime chapter 4 . 9/13/2015
MISCARRIAGE?! NO NO NO YOU DID NOT JUST DID THAT TO MY POOR HEART!?
Yuyui Hime chapter 3 . 9/13/2015
I love the way you write on Goku who is a husband that's filled with curiousity and doubts, it's only ChiChi who got the patience to love him regardless of anything :')
Yuyui Hime chapter 2 . 9/13/2015
The wedding is SO BEAUTIFUL! I cried okay! I cried! *wipe tears*
Yuyui Hime chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
To be honest, this is the first time I read a Goku/ChiChi fanfic and I must say i'm glad I found yours. I've been reading DragonBall since I was 10 and now I'm almost at the age of a working person.

As I read your story, I realized that people didn't really give these two pair the recognition that they deserve as I feel they're one of the most innocent and patience couple I've ever encounter in the anime/manga world.

Thank you for taking your time in writing this beautiful story :-)
calliezop chapter 7 . 3/4/2015
OMGAHHHHHH COME BACK AND FINISH THIS STORY PLEASE!
danny dapper chapter 7 . 8/17/2014
HFHKQDJFOWOFJ THAT WAS SO BEAUTIFULLY WELL DONE IM CRYING ;O; your characterization was stupendous omg there are so many badly done gochichi fics but this one was amazing I don't know if you'll ever read this since this fix is apparently from 2003 but I had to say something
Hunnybee chapter 7 . 6/1/2014
I know that you haven't worked on this story in very long time, nor do I expect you too because of one random review nine years later.

But I just had to let you know how wonderfully written Gradual Love is. The pacing, the character development , the conflict, the way it flows; I could go on and on.

It is the best Goku/Chi-Chi story I've come across and I only wish that it could've been finished.

A true joy to read.

You can write.

And not in that you write well for Fanfiction kind of way. You can write period. And that is a rare talent to find around here.
icecream26 chapter 7 . 12/20/2013
ZOMG I love this story ! You don't know how long I've been looking for a drama fic ! PLEASE UPDATE ! It's been like what, ten years ?!
santiago90.as chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
good story are going to write another chapter
Riz-sama chapter 7 . 3/25/2013
it's been 10 years...so there's no chance you're gonna update again... :( anyways, it will still be on my fav list. It was a really a GREAT story :)