Reviews for Gradual Love
Oh my God, I love this. It feels real and true to everyone's personalities, and I could totally see how West would think that about them... And the ending was so sweet. Great job! :')
Guest chapter 7 . 10/17/2017
goddam i love this goku!
CGF chapter 4 . 10/17/2017
Why didn't he just gave her a senzu?
Godsobsob chapter 7 . 10/3/2017
Why OMG I was crying please tell me that wasn't Goku
Guest chapter 7 . 7/30/2017
The last line of Goku is one of the cutest thing I 've ever read!
TheWildHunt chapter 1 . 6/28/2017
My goodness, I absolutely loved this story. It even made me cry to the point where I had to go to an empty room so I could sit and read the rest of it without looking like a total fool. Truly one of the best I've come across, and I've read waaaaayyy too many.
Kitty in the Box chapter 7 . 6/7/2017
Yes you wrote a WAFF and a brilliant one at that. i liked you gave it a hopeful yet realistic ending. i am even more impressed you picked the very sensitive topic of miscarriage since most GoChi fics always have Gohan in it already. Their absolute ignorance about their situation really came through and despite the tragedy, you now understand why their relationship has to grow up a lot faster. i love the honesty in this fic.
MysticChemyst chapter 7 . 5/5/2017
Noooo! I wanted moorreee! Last chapter so good but also so bittersweet! I would love to have a few more chapters or something about them working through this experience and then being 'back' together (like they ever weren't, lol) but better than ever.

I really loved your characterizations of everyone and thought they were practically perfect! That being said, I would love a further exploration of their character development and their growing understanding of each other and their particular brand of married life.

Thanks for a great read! Maybe one day there will be more for this one! ;)
M.C.
Ethylix chapter 7 . 1/29/2017
Oh my gosh. This. Story. Was. So. Great...I read all of it in one sitting and was left wanting more lol. When I found out Chichi had a miscarriage, it was so emotional and heartbreaking. Especially Goku's reaction, poor him :( I think it is completely fine with you updating when you feel it's ready, an amazing plot and writing like this does take time. Also, I agree that a good story or fanfiction doesn't have to include lemon or graphic sex, personally that doesn't move me as much as true and heart-to-heart scenes. I love how you brought out Goku's thoughts and feelings so well, there wasn't a time where I thought he didn't sound like how he actually is. I really hope you're going to update though and haven't given up on this story yet, it is honestly so well written :)
spiritofsilence chapter 7 . 11/15/2016
I love your story I think Im in love with it! please you have to update soon!
CrockedRanger02 chapter 7 . 7/27/2016
I thought it would be longer, but anyways, this chapter made my heart skip few beats from your chapter! Good job man! ;)
JC chapter 2 . 2/19/2016
Baby steps. that's the way to go. Nice work so far.
Yuyui Hime chapter 7 . 9/13/2015
These chapter is too beautiful to be true! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Yuyui Hime chapter 6 . 9/13/2015
*burst into sobbing* I'm so happy for you Goku! Nobody can take ChiChi away from you!
Yuyui Hime chapter 5 . 9/13/2015
Dont you dare take ChiChi away!