Reviews for Heart & Mind
Obscured Angel chapter 5 . 6/12
Loved it! Thank you for writing, posting and completing this story, it's appreciated.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
I aggre entirly they should have not brocken up in the first place
xXbrymlXx chapter 5 . 2/4/2013
Awwwww :) Bemmett 3
Guest chapter 5 . 9/5/2012
update plz i want to read more not many people are doing switched at birth fan ficts and this is really good
marri chapter 5 . 9/3/2012
Great story. Very short ending though :( but i hope you make more!
Kelsey chapter 4 . 8/29/2012
I hope that Bay and Emmett work this out.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/28/2012
ok the way u put 3 then 4 confuzzed me cuz toby called or texted then the next chap u put a recap of what happend and then it says toby came and punched emmet
marri chapter 4 . 8/24/2012
Ou just the kind of bay and emmett story i needed :) very good! I loved the fighting and throwing things. Haha thanks for putting that in there. Oh no no there cant be ONLY one more chaper left D:! Can you do a sequel follwoing up on their realtionship for whatever happens! I mean if they get back together then there has to be some bumps in the road.
Rinn07 chapter 3 . 8/23/2012
I love this! I'm mad at Emmett, but they were so perfect together... I haven't decided wha I want to happen haha. But I'm so excited for this season! I hope you keep writing this story!
QueQuowle chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Oh, I SO agree with everything you just wrote. The writers set it up with Bay and John's convo about working things out when you're committed, and Bay followed through with that when she asked Emmett if he was with her at the end of the episode. I know she's a teenage girl, but Bay and Emmett's relationship has always seemed so natural. It felt very forced to have Bay walk away and toss the helmet in the lake. Then again, Emmett cheating was so out of character, too. Smh. Loved this! Glad someone finally said it right.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/20/2012
Are you gonna do anTher part?
Ashley chapter 3 . 8/13/2012
Pleasee update! Love your story! Your right they needed more communication
marri chapter 3 . 8/14/2012
Ok first I 100% agree with your A/N, I think all bemmett fans should have that mindset when Bay and Emmett become friends again and hopefully get back together on the show,also in stories. Also I like the way this story is going. All though I do wish I would've read about that fight with the objects being thrown :). But you are NOT the only way counting down the days... you are SO not alone.
Taylor310 chapter 3 . 8/13/2012
I feel soo sad about the premiere (well excited cause hello switched at birth is coming back on but sad because it seems bay won't be able to forgive Emmett even though it's clear she sti loves him ) trust me I know how she feels. Giving your heart to the one person you never though would hurt it and only to have it returned in a dozen pieces just makes you want to forget. Forget he ever exisited, forget there was ever love in the first place cause now it just seems to hurt too much. It never goes away and no matter how much you wanna deny it you still love them and want them back. Anyways so I'm really happy you're writing this cause it does happen. Your true love does hurt you and when that happens you have to fight that much harder to be with them. Seriously it's either that or feel miserable for the rest of your life. Because once the pain goes away all you feel is sad ...
Alyssa Mason chapter 2 . 8/13/2012