Reviews for 10 Nights in the 10th Kingdom
EmeraldRomance chapter 10 . 2/14
Thank you for this story. I just finished rewatching the 10th Kingdom for the first time in about five years and as always, left the series feeling strangely bereft...unfinished. This was a very satisfying add-on, and your characterizations were perfection!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/4/2014
Hmm, what did Wolf do with Candy in that store room in the first episode?
Guest chapter 2 . 8/4/2014
Aw, well written and so sweet. Though I think that technically his paperwork should have said "My Wolf."
Itsa Mia chapter 10 . 11/9/2013
that was a really good continuation. i literally just watched the entire show and came to fill the gaping hole good shows leave me with immediately after. so thanks :D
Dragonachu chapter 10 . 5/14/2013
Thank you so much for writing this! The characters are perfectly in-character and honestly I loved the happily-ever-after spin you gave on their future. So many people have really dramatic stuff going on and I was so pleased to find this really lovely, realistic story that remained true to the original! Kudos to you!
DymphnaOneAndOnly chapter 10 . 5/1/2013
That was really nice! I LOVE the 10th Kingdom very much, and the story that you wrote is a very nice sequel indeed :)
Virginia Wolffe chapter 10 . 4/22/2013
I loved this story so much! I Love the 10th Kingdom and am glad to see someone wrote a story of what happens after as well as you did! Thank you, you're such a good writer! Keep on writing!
Resa Aureus chapter 2 . 4/15/2013
Warren Wolfson! I giggled at that bit (:
Janelle chapter 10 . 3/20/2013
I watched this series when it was first on television 13 years ago and loved it from the moment I saw the first advertisement. Now years later I was able to watch it again and started looking around for stories that could continue the adventure. I found your chapters to be well written, creative and holding true to the very essence of the characters that I have grown to love. Thank you.
Hanable-13 chapter 10 . 3/9/2013
thats a very good story... thnc u for writing it.

H :)
BaDWolF89 chapter 10 . 1/15/2013
I really enjoyed reading this!
XMissxHallawayX chapter 10 . 11/29/2012
This was so cute. Thank you, very much, for writing this. It is just what I needed today. :)
Kay chapter 6 . 11/1/2012
This was great too! I love your writing!
Kay chapter 4 . 11/1/2012
This is fantastic. I discovered it late but I'm so happy I'm seeing it. You kept with the original characters and all of wolf's ticks! I love him just as much here as on the show! Thank you for doing this! Please write more!
Lady Archive chapter 10 . 10/11/2012
These were all amazing! You really have a good sense of the characters and all the chapters help get a clear idea of their lives after the movie ends. Glad to see there are not only 10th Kingdom fans writing but fans that are as good at it as you. Thanks for all of these peeks into Wolf and Virginia's life.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »