Reviews for 10 Nights in the 10th Kingdom
WidowShark chapter 10 . 2/3
Just wanted to say that I loved these little vignettes of Virginia and Wolf's life together. I've loved the Tenth Kingdom since I first saw it at 14 years old, and these stories made me so happy. I wish I had found them sooner. Great job!
EmeraldRomance chapter 10 . 2/14/2015
Thank you for this story. I just finished rewatching the 10th Kingdom for the first time in about five years and as always, left the series feeling strangely bereft...unfinished. This was a very satisfying add-on, and your characterizations were perfection!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/4/2014
Hmm, what did Wolf do with Candy in that store room in the first episode?
Guest chapter 2 . 8/4/2014
Aw, well written and so sweet. Though I think that technically his paperwork should have said "My Wolf."
Itsa Mia chapter 10 . 11/9/2013
that was a really good continuation. i literally just watched the entire show and came to fill the gaping hole good shows leave me with immediately after. so thanks :D
Nahterpie chapter 10 . 5/14/2013
Thank you so much for writing this! The characters are perfectly in-character and honestly I loved the happily-ever-after spin you gave on their future. So many people have really dramatic stuff going on and I was so pleased to find this really lovely, realistic story that remained true to the original! Kudos to you!
DymphnaOneAndOnly chapter 10 . 5/1/2013
That was really nice! I LOVE the 10th Kingdom very much, and the story that you wrote is a very nice sequel indeed :)
Virginia Wolffe chapter 10 . 4/22/2013
I loved this story so much! I Love the 10th Kingdom and am glad to see someone wrote a story of what happens after as well as you did! Thank you, you're such a good writer! Keep on writing!
Resa Aureus chapter 2 . 4/15/2013
Warren Wolfson! I giggled at that bit (:
Janelle chapter 10 . 3/20/2013
I watched this series when it was first on television 13 years ago and loved it from the moment I saw the first advertisement. Now years later I was able to watch it again and started looking around for stories that could continue the adventure. I found your chapters to be well written, creative and holding true to the very essence of the characters that I have grown to love. Thank you.
Hanable-13 chapter 10 . 3/9/2013
thats a very good story... thnc u for writing it.

H :)
BaDWolF89 chapter 10 . 1/15/2013
I really enjoyed reading this!
XMissxHallawayX chapter 10 . 11/29/2012
This was so cute. Thank you, very much, for writing this. It is just what I needed today. :)
Kay chapter 6 . 11/1/2012
This was great too! I love your writing!
Kay chapter 4 . 11/1/2012
This is fantastic. I discovered it late but I'm so happy I'm seeing it. You kept with the original characters and all of wolf's ticks! I love him just as much here as on the show! Thank you for doing this! Please write more!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »