Reviews for Born of Dragons
RamdomGuy chapter 2 . 7/19
If you raised up with a person who you considered your sister your whole life, I still consider it as incest. The only difference is that there will be no genetically defected babies.
Dragons are one of 2 of my favorite mythical animals the other are werewolves please update soon
This was a really good story I just wish you give us a message telling us your letter going to continue righting or abandon it I really love this story one of my favorites I love to see the conflict between dipper and his father
yesboss21 chapter 16 . 5/12
The story was so good it made me go through school for one week still full of ener
Double-Tarts chapter 16 . 4/18
Aw sad; it's been 2 and a half years since this updated. D:
I'm assuming you're really busy on your college life. And though I don't exactly ship incest pairings, I'd like to know where this is going. You know, the news about Dipper and Mabel's relationship. If ever, I wanna imagine those faces of surprise when they discover that they're not related at all, and that Dipper created a reason to cover up his identity.

So anyways, good story. I don't see many typographical errors, which is neat, and the plot is good. I wonder what's coming next.

Keep up on college! :)
I love dragons keep righting this story
I love stories about animals or mythical creators please right soon
pleas right a new chapter
Richard Smith chapter 16 . 11/18/2014
this was good but WHY NO NEW CHAPTERS!
Richard smith chapter 16 . 10/30/2014
HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GREAT CHAPTER WHEN THE NEXT 1 COMING OUT IF NOT SOON I KILL YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!1
Guest13 chapter 16 . 7/17/2014
Okay I will give you some ideas that need to be heard. I like that she likes Cal but I feel he and can actually have a amazing relationship that can become extremely serious (I.e. marriage a child) and I think it would so cool to freak Wendy out more if she was apart of a magical species, I want to suggest a witch because when the time comes and she and Cal do want a future together, she can slow down her aging process. And this Porsiatha seems like a person on the inside. Will her nickname be Sia. Will Dipper's dad nickname be Seth? Maybe not he doesn't sound nice. Can we also we the rest of Dipper's family? Cal said he had siblingS. So is his family like the Weasley's or the Mikaelson's you know Lots of brothers one sister both pretty powerful and can be dangerous, respected. I also don't feel like Dipper's mom is dead, I feel like she faked her death so Mabel and Dipper can meet and she knew that their relationship will bring the peace between Dragons and the Knights. Okay last thing. I think Sia and Wendy can end up being best friends.

PLEASE UPDATE I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH, I KEEP RE-READING IT. AND EVEN IF YOU DON'T WANT TO CONTINUE PLEASE DON'T DELETE. I LIKE TO CONTINUE TO READ IT.
music-is-luv chapter 16 . 5/20/2014
Please, please, pleaaaaase continue! Good story like this are way too rare in this fandom. I need it, pleeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaase?
LadySweets chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
Oh my flippin' goodness this story may have just made my day and possibly is the best Gravity Falls Mabel Dipper story I've ever read. Please, please PLEASE either finish this story or make a sequel. LET ME KNOW!
Techno Writer chapter 16 . 2/1/2014
Please continue this! This is extremely well written! Also, I'd ask if you would check out my stories as well, but back to the point.
This is exceptionally well written, I would like to see it finished, with possibly a sequel! If you've run out of ideas, I would gladly help, along with a friend of mine who is adept at writing these types of stories (minus the romance though).
Guest chapter 16 . 10/7/2013
Don't leave us hanging right the next chapter