Reviews for Don't Come Morning
cuteypuffgirl chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
That was incredibly moving, touching and sweet. I absolutely LOVED how you portrayed Gabriella and how she's yearns for the morning to never come. I found that very realistic and cute.

Your descriptions are magnificent and your prose is graceful. You thread together sentences so brief and scant, that together they create a symphony of beautiful meanings.

All in all, brilliantly written and definitely Troyella-tastic. Great job! :)
zanessaxfaithx chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
great first chapter carnt wait for the next. update soon plz x
kristenkay0606 chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
awesome new story! can't wait for more!
babyfungus chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
I've said it before and I'll say it again: YOU HAVE NO REASON TO BE PARANOID. This is gorj.

Seriously, your writing has improved a lot! Even despite the brevity, you've managed to capture their heartbreaking situation so well. AND YES THE STATUS QUO THING IS CLICHE AS HELL, AGREED.

Much love. XD
ZloveV chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
This is amazing and SO well written! I loved this! Are you planning writing a sequel or another chapter (i know this is completed lol)? Its just because I loved this so much! 3
fairytale.romances chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Aw... so sweet!
I was reading with a smile on my face and then "BAM", you dropped the last sentence as bomb!

Really good job!
TheOnceAnonymous14 chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
I liked it a lot! :) When I write, I also get paranoid and my best friend on fanfiction always calms my fear and paranoia about whether my stuff is good and tells me to post it lol! Great job!
Lisa chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
I haven't read HSM fanfiction in FOREVER. The things I do for you Joyce. ;)
I loved this, well done bb! :) 3