Reviews for Out of the Backdrop
Judy chapter 10 . 5/31/2014
Being its Bruce Wayne and all I understand why this story is taking so long. Everyone is on the right path except him n poor Diana really to be in love with a man like that would drive me crazy... but I guess when its true love it can be wall climbing crazy. I think u should onclude other men for Diana to make Bruce wall climbing crazy. Serves him right for all that stress hes causing Diana. I am huge Batman n Wonder Woman fan so keep going :)
Maculedes chapter 10 . 6/22/2013
pleaseeee finisssssssshhhh the history ! pretyy pleasee
guest chapter 10 . 5/29/2013
I'm loving it. Three couples down three more to go. I like how Diana is playing hard to get. Please update soon.
Lady Miel Cacao chapter 10 . 5/7/2013
Poor Fire. :( I was hoping he would choose her...unless I was reading too much into this. I'm enjoying the way the girls bond with all of their drama with love and their other halves. Please update soon!
CryingMoonLight chapter 10 . 1/3/2013
Wow, I love it, I undeniably love it. Men, strange, confusing, irritating creatures, couldn't agree more. -_- HAHA Update soon )
ChloeRoseisNice chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Please update to the story more Zatanna and J'onn romance or at least interaction together
MEE chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Okay i am like seriously OBSESSED with this story...ITS JUST SO FREAKING GREAT. But, um, could you please make Wonder Woman and Batman get together already? Oh and also Flash and Fire? The tension is KILLING me. Also updating more would make my life so much better seeing that I literally think this story is the best thing that's happened to me! KEEP BEING FUCKING AWESOME.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/28/2012
You're going to go where you're going to go with Wally in this story . But I hope Wally goes back to Fire not Linda .
Mark in orlando chapter 4 . 11/28/2012
I hope Wally tells fire he went to see Linda and as soon as he saw her he realised he didn't want to be with her he wants to be only with Fire . He should bring Fire a dozen red roses , and promise never to ignore her again , and she should take Wally back .
mbembet chapter 10 . 11/25/2012
U have a muse?
Dragonball X Avalon chapter 10 . 11/25/2012
Great chapter!
Dancing Eyes chapter 10 . 11/24/2012
Uh huh...Flash is going to have make a decision. This isn't going to be pretty.

Bruce just needs to let Di know he cares, and not in a subtle way either
Wonderwomanbatmanfan chapter 10 . 11/24/2012