Reviews for Bruises
Storm Chaser Kenzie chapter 29 . 3/15
This story took me on a journey filled with sadness, sympathy, anger, joy, and fangirling (at Klaine). This is a fanfic that I will never forget. Thank you for writing such a beautiful fanfic :)
Mickey chapter 29 . 8/30/2014
I loved it
StrainAsylum chapter 28 . 8/5/2014
I wish...I wish Kurt had been allowed to solo or succeed at anything. It took almost 5 yrs before he was allowed: his 2nd audition for NYADA and his Midnight Madness triumph over Rachel.
StrainAsylum chapter 26 . 8/5/2014
Wow...they just confessed, expecting all to be forgiven?
SweetCas chapter 25 . 6/21/2014
I love you for the Torchwood reference in chapter 25 made my day.., love torchwood
MRose5 chapter 25 . 5/13/2014
Ianto Harkness. Omg I love you and Torchwood
Anon chapter 29 . 3/3/2014
I just read this entire fanfic in one go.
Without a break.
That is how awesome it is.
bleep chapter 15 . 1/18/2014
Copy and pasting entire songs is not an excuse for minute chapters which either have virtually no plotline full stop, or repeat the same little incidents. I think that this story is a really interesting idea, but the songs are getting a bit much by now. Especially the ND's ones. We saw them in the episode.
Your actual writing is very good though, and these are not intended as flames, simply a view expressed Rachel Berry style. Sorry!
AshleyMarie2010 chapter 25 . 9/2/2013
Loved the ianto harkness bit...torchwood is one of my fave TV shows.
What chapter 12 . 7/29/2013
This is a good story, but im sick off all the music, theres like a little bit of a story and then a song for most of the chapter. Too much music, if you cant think of anyhting to write just shorten chapters so its not all song lyrics
Guest chapter 29 . 7/8/2013
this is absolutely gorgeous :D good on to ou for having warblers win nationals :D and the klaine... (particularly on the plane:P )
read-a-holic chapter 25 . 7/8/2013
... Ianto Harkness from BBC :D subtle :P
hannahginny chapter 5 . 6/14/2013
This is so sweet. As much as I love Finn is also adore stories where Kurt, Puck, Santana (sometime Brittany) are like BFF's and Finn's a douch.
spot'scrazygirl chapter 5 . 6/11/2013
i am soo glad you made puck one of kurts good friends!
BuzBeeMags chapter 10 . 6/5/2013
man... slow... the... fuck... down...
not even 42 hours... not even 34 hours ._.