Reviews for Fifty Shades Forgotten
eueu chapter 1 . 6/4
'you are too good for her Christian'
Ihootie chapter 5 . 4/10
I’ve seen this story countless times and never read it. I could truly kick myself. One of the best ever and oh so good.
onceinabluemoon06 chapter 5 . 4/6
This is such a well written story. The best thing is there us no drag in ur story. And a beautiful angst read. Maybe u could write other stories. You obviously are a talented writer.
ChristianAnaGrey2016 chapter 5 . 3/19
Omg love this story was amazing
Kroni817 chapter 4 . 2/25
Love the story but wish you posted each chapter separately...they are far too long posted in "parts" & too difficult to tack where you left off within each part. It's overwhelming and should have been posted in a more reader friendly fashion!
stacey caitlin chapter 5 . 12/31/2017
This is an extraordinarily beautiful story, and you are an incredibly gifted author. Thank you for sharing this. Your talent is exceptional.
FSOGFanFictionAddiction chapter 5 . 12/31/2017
I had forgotten how much I loved this story. I'm so happy I found it again.
heartstrings13 chapter 5 . 12/3/2017
Awesome just so touched and so moved with this story.
snoopylover60 chapter 5 . 11/18/2017
I think this is one of the best stories I have read. Superior! :D
dorisalynne2003 chapter 5 . 10/2/2017
Loved it!
degfas chapter 5 . 9/15/2017
just read this again. such a great story.
DonnaL chapter 4 . 9/1/2017
I lost count how many times I've read this story. It is undoubtedly the BEST written FSOG story on here. PLEASE, PLEASE write some more.
amanileo001 chapter 1 . 8/7/2017
i cried my eyes out i loved it so f much
Guest chapter 5 . 7/22/2017
Long but really good story
rachelko chapter 1 . 7/15/2017
This is very well written. I really liked this story. I didn't really like the puppy thing, though. I also thought Christian was too understanding and patient for someone so damaged. Regardless, this is one of the best stories I've found on here. I hope you pursue writing in real life.
2,028 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »