Reviews for Fifty Shades Forgotten
I think this is one of the best stories I have read. Superior! :D
dorisalynne2003 chapter 5 . 10/2
Loved it!
degfas chapter 5 . 9/15
just read this again. such a great story.
DonnaL chapter 4 . 9/1
I lost count how many times I've read this story. It is undoubtedly the BEST written FSOG story on here. PLEASE, PLEASE write some more.
amanileo001 chapter 1 . 8/7
i cried my eyes out i loved it so f much
Long but really good story
rachelko chapter 1 . 7/15
This is very well written. I really liked this story. I didn't really like the puppy thing, though. I also thought Christian was too understanding and patient for someone so damaged. Regardless, this is one of the best stories I've found on here. I hope you pursue writing in real life.
nhlekes chapter 5 . 4/12
Very good story you are a great writer I looking forward to reading more from you
ms.saved1 chapter 5 . 3/15
This was such a wonderful story. It has real content and the best part is how not only did we get different pov's...but also their thoughts. I loved it!
nebfan51 chapter 5 . 3/8
Wherever you are :-) just want to say how much I enjoyed reading this story! Well written, very well thought out and executed expertly. THANK YOU for sharing :-) Are you by chance writing original fiction and have anything published?
Dios no pueden tener un tiempo de tranquilidad, han pasado por tantas cosas y todas las fueron superando juntos.
Se iban a volver a casar! Y tuvo que pasar todo esto, sera la persona que mas odio la que escribio la maldita carta anonima, Christian no dejara que lo separen de lo que mas ama.
PaulaAlbarracin chapter 5 . 3/1
Me fascino tu historia.
Sufri junto a ellos, llore y no podia dejar de leer. Fue una historia muy linda.
Tuvieron que pasar por muchos obstaculos pero lo lograron. Y terminaron tan felices y siendo una hermosa familia.
PaulaAlbarracin chapter 2 . 2/27
Wow cuanto han tenido que pa sar.
Los recuerdos estan llegando lentamente a Ana, pero fue muy dificil la charla en conjunto con Flynn, Ana quedo un poco asustada y Christian ni decirlo.
Ana se tiene que plantear muchas cosas
uroomacullen68 chapter 5 . 2/1
Hi, I just finished " fifty shades forgotten" I love it so much. You are an awesome writer, would love to read your other stories. You are an author so you must know about Waatpad too, you should publish this story there too you will definitely get some award for this story.
Once again great work! 3
Allly chapter 5 . 1/29
This is such a wonderful, wonderful story. A rollercoaster ride from start to finished. Extremely well written. The part where Ana and Christian mourned over Phoebe was truly heart wrenching. I really enjoyed it. Took me an entire day to get through. Thanks for sharing!
2,020 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »