Reviews for Fifty Shades Forgotten
And another ex chick obsessed with hin too. ..behind .yawn
I love loved this story until this chapter w social services cps? Would never act like this. A letter? Elena leila, x y z wished for a not boring and more logical twist or anything. I would have preferred A/C for chunk of this chapter not kept apart by letter social services would not take seriously!
marigold123 chapter 5 . 1/30
I so enjoyed this story. I thought your characters well rounded. Emotional. Thank you for writing.
cokebear9903 chapter 1 . 1/27
Thank You Again...I really loved your story and also wanted to let you know that I liked the way you posted it all together & finished. I wish more people that post story's would finish then.
cokebear9903 chapter 5 . 1/27
That was amazingly sad, funny, overwhelming, and in the end beyond happy. I could not stop reading this amazing story. Thank You for sharing it with all of us.
OMG! That was the most emotional, amazing, awe striking story I have ever read! Thank you for creating such a lovely fic, and letting it be read and enjoyed! You are so very talented...
TinaF chapter 5 . 1/1
Wonderful story! Very well written. Thank you.
irma.walsh chapter 3 . 12/19/2014
i have read this story before.. and I still cry as I am rereading.. well done!
FSoG fan chapter 5 . 12/11/2014
Loved your story. It kept me wanting to not do anything else but read. I never had any idea where you were going. Like lily! Had me thinking Elina. The only one thing I would suggest at all to change is that you post each chapter separately. The chapters were so loony condensed into 5 that my phone would glitch out to load more of the story so I would have to impatiently wait for it to load. I look forward to more of your stories. Happpy writing :)
KylieKyotie chapter 5 . 11/28/2014
Just...fabulous : ) I stayed until the end, didn't skip ahead (even when I was tempted because times got tough for the Greys and I wanted to see a HEA) and thoroughly enjoyed the ride. The characters are true but with new flourishes and clever plot devices. Well done - thanks!
KylieKyotie chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
Oh, for goodness' sake - I've just found this story and I'm already heartbroken and have "waterworks" for the "Grey's" but dam*d straight I'll read until the end...I'm in.
nikkibeth chapter 5 . 11/13/2014
Absolutely brilliant. ... just... fantastic... It was as if I were reading an extension from the original... Loved the story, even without it being filled with sex and more sex. Keep writing! Most definitely!
Ida Diaz chapter 5 . 10/28/2014
loved it! :)
YannisWritings chapter 4 . 10/21/2014
You've made me cry so much I've been doing nothing the whole day but staying on my laptop and reading this story and my eyes are probably swollen or whatever but who cares when you have such an amazing story here? Keep writing, your stories are fucking amazing.
Carol222 chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
In between crying and sobbing, I thought I'd write and tell you how much I am enjoying your great writing style and this clever story. My heart is breaking for Teddy. This is too much trauma and stress for a two-year old. The bathtub scene destroyed me. Christian, get over to the hospital NOW. Bring Teddy.
1,953 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »