Reviews for Fifty Shades Forgotten
Annette 101660 chapter 5 . 9h
I read this story when you first wrote it. Loved it then and loved it just as much now. Thank you so much for sharing it with all of us Fifty Shade fans. ️
desirefsog chapter 5 . 8/17
Such talent! I was crying and laughing and anxious at different parts of the story. Thank you for your the story. Looking forward to the next.
rcjr3905 chapter 5 . 7/21
I love the ending
Booklover82013 chapter 5 . 6/1
Just found your story. When I first realized that it was going to be so sad I almost didn't continue. However, it drew me in and I couldn't put it down. Well done. I hope you will continue with your tremendous writing skills. A book of your own, perhaps?
Loved it!
Great Job...
Made me fall in love with Christian and Anastasia all over again 3
Berkeley Debuexchante chapter 3 . 5/14
at first I thought the author was John but then it said she... so there goes my theory
helen bracken chapter 5 . 4/22
love reading you beautiful love store hope to read more of ana and Christian it was so awesome thank you
elizabeth bennette chapter 5 . 4/22
love reading your story! thanks
Va3442 chapter 5 . 4/14
This story was amazing! It hurt my heart at times to read it but I couldn't stop. Well done!
Ayina11 chapter 5 . 4/13
Just found your story. And I really love it. I cried several times, especially when it involved Phoebe. The scene when Christian visit her tomb is so sad. I never cried over fanfic, but yours is great.

Thank you for making such a wonderful story.
Kimmy Smith chapter 5 . 4/2
OMG! You have an absolute gift in story telling! I have been captivated with this story
from start to finish. You should be very proud of yourself for taking our beloved characters and completely enhancing their story

Very well written and relayed
fbobs chapter 5 . 3/5
That was an amazing, intense, extraordinary story. Well done. Thank you.
Amazing story.. you are a incredible writer! :-)
Sam 'Dimples' Swarek chapter 5 . 1/30
This story was amazing. Had me crying from the start. So many emotions going through this story. Thank you for writing it
Read this a few times now - loved it!
You should continue and write a sequel.
1,994 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »