Reviews for Fifty Shades Forgotten
ms.saved1 chapter 5 . 3/15
This was such a wonderful story. It has real content and the best part is how not only did we get different pov's...but also their thoughts. I loved it!
nebfan51 chapter 5 . 3/8
Wherever you are :-) just want to say how much I enjoyed reading this story! Well written, very well thought out and executed expertly. THANK YOU for sharing :-) Are you by chance writing original fiction and have anything published?
Dios no pueden tener un tiempo de tranquilidad, han pasado por tantas cosas y todas las fueron superando juntos.
Se iban a volver a casar! Y tuvo que pasar todo esto, sera la persona que mas odio la que escribio la maldita carta anonima, Christian no dejara que lo separen de lo que mas ama.
PaulaAlbarracin chapter 5 . 3/1
Me fascino tu historia.
Sufri junto a ellos, llore y no podia dejar de leer. Fue una historia muy linda.
Tuvieron que pasar por muchos obstaculos pero lo lograron. Y terminaron tan felices y siendo una hermosa familia.
PaulaAlbarracin chapter 2 . 2/27
Wow cuanto han tenido que pa sar.
Los recuerdos estan llegando lentamente a Ana, pero fue muy dificil la charla en conjunto con Flynn, Ana quedo un poco asustada y Christian ni decirlo.
Ana se tiene que plantear muchas cosas
uroomacullen68 chapter 5 . 2/1
Hi, I just finished " fifty shades forgotten" I love it so much. You are an awesome writer, would love to read your other stories. You are an author so you must know about Waatpad too, you should publish this story there too you will definitely get some award for this story.
Once again great work! 3
Allly chapter 5 . 1/29
This is such a wonderful, wonderful story. A rollercoaster ride from start to finished. Extremely well written. The part where Ana and Christian mourned over Phoebe was truly heart wrenching. I really enjoyed it. Took me an entire day to get through. Thanks for sharing!
my-completeness chapter 5 . 1/13
What a great read! Im so glad i stumbled across this story. Thanks for your hard work, it was a pleasure to read.
sagun chapter 5 . 1/9
Its making more
DAWNJEWEL chapter 5 . 12/11/2016
What a Rollercoaster, but so good! Absolutely beautiful. I never review but that called for it. so good!
Samantharaine7 chapter 1 . 12/8/2016
I am completely lost for words. You are so incredibly talented. Remarkable is an understatement. This story made me laugh and cry SEVERAL times. Having a 5 month old daughter it took me 3 days to read, but any spare time I had was spent on this story. This is my favorite story I've ever come across. You could write anything, and I would read it, buy it, promote it, and review it. Thank you for taking time to write this incredible story. I am honestly completely blown away. This story touched my heart in ways no other story, aside from the originals have. Again, thank you so much for putting so much obvious effort into this. I couldn't ask for a more heart warming and touching story.
AllGreyUndertones chapter 5 . 12/7/2016
Just finished reading your AMAZING story! I'm left with this sad feeling that it's over..
I loved your writing style, the details, you sure did your research and it was an incredible journey. You are so talented! Thank you for this
bmckenzie chapter 5 . 10/29/2016
I loved this story. I couldn't stop reading until I finished it.
brittoathan chapter 5 . 10/24/2016
amazing ending loved it
Guest chapter 5 . 10/17/2016
Loved your story I could not stop reading it. You are a great writer
2,012 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »