Reviews for Fifty Shades Forgotten
tiguesbunnies chapter 5 . 4/21
Love it
uriiica chapter 5 . 4/13
OMG THIS STORY WAS SO AMAZZIIINNNGGG! Literally cried at some parts...just wow this story was just incredibly written. So emotional after reading this whole story but ugh I LOVED IT!
Avidus.lectori chapter 5 . 4/4
This is a story to remember :D! Congratulation!
dshelley chapter 5 . 4/2
I enjoyed this story very much. I hated to see it end.
Emma-Steele chapter 5 . 3/25
This story is amazing and beautifully written. The characters stay true to themselves and I just couldn't get enough! Please write more!
shayeaee chapter 2 . 3/21
oh my, the part where Teddy sees Ana for the first time after the accident had my crying for ages, my boy is nearly three and all I could see was his little face. Your an amazing writer thanks for this story.
rosewg chapter 4 . 3/7
It Was an amazing journey
Great plot, well defined characters (very faithful to The originals).
Thank you for sharing it with us.
Take care
EmeraldRomance chapter 5 . 3/7
This was so fantastic...I don't even have the words! I will forever consider this the fourth volume for Anna and Christian. (Are you sure you're not EL James?) just...wow! Thank you for sharing your talents.
And another ex chick obsessed with hin too. ..behind .yawn
I love loved this story until this chapter w social services cps? Would never act like this. A letter? Elena leila, x y z wished for a not boring and more logical twist or anything. I would have preferred A/C for chunk of this chapter not kept apart by letter social services would not take seriously!
marigold123 chapter 5 . 1/30
I so enjoyed this story. I thought your characters well rounded. Emotional. Thank you for writing.
cokebear9903 chapter 1 . 1/27
Thank You Again...I really loved your story and also wanted to let you know that I liked the way you posted it all together & finished. I wish more people that post story's would finish then.
cokebear9903 chapter 5 . 1/27
That was amazingly sad, funny, overwhelming, and in the end beyond happy. I could not stop reading this amazing story. Thank You for sharing it with all of us.
OMG! That was the most emotional, amazing, awe striking story I have ever read! Thank you for creating such a lovely fic, and letting it be read and enjoyed! You are so very talented...
TinaF chapter 5 . 1/1
Wonderful story! Very well written. Thank you.
1,961 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »