Reviews for Fifty Shades Forgotten
Judy Daniel chapter 18 . 9/23/2013
YOU DID IT AGAIN,,,SURPRISE AFTER SURPRISE,,,
got to go on,,,,,,
Judy Daniel chapter 17 . 9/23/2013
you are wearing me out! But I love it..this is the kind of book I can wrap my head around,,cry, get angry, feel the ache, sympathize, and -you get the picture!
onward-
Judy Daniel chapter 16 . 9/23/2013
Your-not you're-in this instance, but I am sure you know the difference..but I am really paranoid on the use of the correct usage..their, there, they're,,your, you're...etc.
Judy Daniel chapter 15 . 9/23/2013
just a few minor glitches,,in grammar, nothing major. I have been in the moment with both Ana and Christian,,,am loving it..
onward!
Judy Daniel chapter 14 . 9/23/2013
good chapter,,,going onward...
Judy Daniel chapter 13 . 9/22/2013
the raising of the eyebrows to show her he is serious has already been used and is not a good thing to do again. He could lean in and look her straight in her eyes-
Judy Daniel chapter 12 . 9/22/2013
I read the trilogy always worrying that Ana would "go to the darkside",,,and this type of book doesn't really interest me except for being a good read. AND I could not just leave a book "hanging" out there. This is much more appealing to me, and hopefully continues in the same vain.
Judy Daniel chapter 11 . 9/22/2013
I watched the Mercedes disappear down the driveway with my hands stuffed in my pockets ?
Standing with my hands in my pockets and wishing she would let me buy her a safer car, I watched the Mercedes disappear down the driveway.
Judy Daniel chapter 10 . 9/22/2013
the fates have it in for me,,,not out for me.
Judy Daniel chapter 9 . 9/22/2013
caused me to stand idly,,with my hands in her lap,,,,not-moved me to still
Judy Daniel chapter 8 . 9/22/2013
going on-to see what happens...
Judy Daniel chapter 7 . 9/22/2013
I am not a good person to be evaluating this book,,,,I am enjoying reading it way to much to give constructive criticism...so,,on to the next chapter..I hope this ends well, I will be soooo disappointed if it doesn't.
2,005 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »