Reviews for Fifty Shades Forgotten
Lmcarter chapter 5 . 8/19/2012
My heart breaks for Christian and Teddy. I loved that sweet moment of them getting ready forms bath and when Teddy washed his dad's chest. I can't wait to see what Christian will do with the board and I can't wait for the next update. This was simply and amazing chapter and certainly you're a feat writer. Please have mercy and don't leave us waiting for too long.
ButterflyGurly chapter 5 . 8/18/2012
I'm loving this story thus far... I'll be waiting for an update.
LizLemonnumber2 chapter 5 . 8/18/2012
As usual, this story continues to be awesome. I really think you have every character down pat... even Teddy lol. The Teddy and Christian scene was so sweet... I cried.

Is Kate going to play a bigger part in this? This version of Ana knows her and has had a closer view on Christian and Ana's relationship - she knows things that Ray and Carla dont.

Anyway... per usual, I loved it. Keep going! I cant wait for more.
aabc chapter 5 . 8/18/2012
Things are progressing... I'm glad she is standing up for herself.
Igoogleeverything chapter 5 . 8/18/2012
good update, hopefully Dr Flynn can get her to remember
LowerCase32 chapter 5 . 8/18/2012
Ana may have lost her memory but she hasn't lost her stubbornness! Haha. Anyway, I hope that she remembers some stuff soon! I loved it when Christain was reselling their story to her! And the Teddy/Chrtsian moments were just wonderful! It's good that Chrtsian can find some solace with his son...speaking of...I wonder how much longer it will be before it is revealed to Ana she has a son and was pregnant...
Can't wait for the next update!
marycontrary82 chapter 5 . 8/18/2012
Can't wait till the next update!
LuRed2Love chapter 5 . 8/18/2012
I just found your wonderful story and I like it! I'm sad that they lost Phoebe and Teddy dealing with his Mother's absence is heartbreaking. Can't wait to read more!
GreyFan513 chapter 5 . 8/18/2012
Very good. Please update again soon.
Louisvuittonfreak chapter 5 . 8/18/2012
Ana...Ana Ana...good to see her old self back...lol. I can't wait to read more... It's so funny how all these tough men are afraid of her...but then again...the small woman are the worst and they should be scared...lol. I speak from experience...ask my husband and ex husband... ;). even my 18 year son who is almost a foot taller then me and I don't even have to say anything and ...lol.
Talillicious chapter 5 . 8/18/2012
Oh the Ted and Christian scene in the shower! It was so heart breaking and emotional, I feel so sad for all of them. I actually like where you are going with this but the only thing is that I would like to see more scenes with Ana and Christian together, because in that chapter there were only 2...another thing is.. where is Kate? She's Ana's best friend and she didn't even come once to see her since she woke up, and she is the only person in Seattle that Ana knows accept for her parents...
Anyway, I love this story and it's one of my favorite without a doubt, I can't wait for the next chapter and for more Ana&Christian scenes
GroovyExcel chapter 5 . 8/18/2012
Um... you can't remember that you have a husband?! Bring on the therapy please!
SD130413 chapter 5 . 8/18/2012
Poor Christian! I hope Ana slowly begins to regain her memory! This story is great the way it is! Please continue!
Louisvuittonfreak chapter 4 . 8/17/2012
This is so sad, but u did a Great job...poor Ana... Hope to read more soon.
Boreanaz-Girl1991 chapter 4 . 8/16/2012
didnt type of fic enjoying so far didnt like that she lost the baby but other than that good fic x
2,005 | « Prev Page 1 .. 118 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 .. Last Next »