Reviews for Fifty Shades Forgotten
cat9732 chapter 2 . 8/12/2012
Need more! seriously loving the story, im on the edge of my chair and oh no she doesnt know who Mr Grey is!
Chloe chapter 2 . 8/11/2012
Beautifully written and very moving. I fear that there may be more tears ahead. Well done.
rtgirl77 chapter 2 . 8/10/2012
I really liked it. A lot.
aabc chapter 2 . 8/10/2012
Cried my eyes out!

I hope she can feel better and Christian can introduce himself to her and hope that her memory returns.
SD130413 chapter 2 . 8/10/2012
www please continue with this story!
Blade's Lover chapter 2 . 8/10/2012
Lord knows I don't know how I got through this story. I could barely read because of all my tears. I have never cried, and I mean bawling, heaving crying, over a story in my life! I don't know if I will be able to read this story, it is just to much!
GroovyExcel chapter 2 . 8/10/2012
oh SNAP! I am IN!
WhatBird chapter 2 . 8/10/2012
This story is so incredible. The emotions that you have described are so raw and intense and so real. I was crying when Christian learned that his daughter had died, and poor Ana was in a coma. The scene where he is sitting with his mother and holding his child was beautifully written and so heartbreaking. I am totally drawn into this story and I can't wait to see where you take us from here.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/10/2012
This is amazing! I'm absolutely blown away.
I loved the part when Christian is holding his baby and turns to his mother for reassurance. It was as if he was a child again.
The story is so sad ( I cried) but I can't stop reading it. I look forward to the next chapter.
atterbury chapter 2 . 8/10/2012
Had such a hard time reading this, tears streaming down my face blinking to even see the words.I hate the amnesia storyline, but your intense writing has drawn me in to see what you do with it. I am impressed with how well this being written. Please be kind to your fans.
Talillicious chapter 2 . 8/10/2012
Oh my, it gave me the chills! I can't believe she doesn't remember...that's so sad:( I have tears in my eye... What will happen next? Can't wait for the next chapter.. Please don't make us wait long
natsmom1026 chapter 2 . 8/10/2012
OMG so so sad! Great story so far, looking forward to seeing more!
zarate.jazmin chapter 2 . 8/10/2012
What just happened? Amnesia? Oh my word... This is incredible. First two chapters and I'm hooked! Words can't even describe what I'm feeling; anger, love, anxiety, fear, confusion, all at once? Please post soon!
LillianGrey chapter 2 . 8/9/2012
Oh, I do not like this story.
Oh, I love this story.
I hate this story.
I really like this story.
I'm not enjoying this story at all.
I can't stop reading this wonderful story.

-signed,
Confused reader
;-)
pudget12 chapter 2 . 8/9/2012
This could traumatize me...at this point I am loving and hating this...
1,961 | « Prev Page 1 .. 118 125 126 127 128 129 130 .. Last Next »