Reviews for Fifty Shades Forgotten
ArellaWhite chapter 6 . 8/27/2012
I wonder how she will react the Teddy...i would freak out if i woke up thinking i was a twenty one year old college student and i was really a married to a a extremly rich man that i just happened to have a child with. Not to mention the one she lost...
Lmcarter chapter 6 . 8/27/2012
PLEEEAAASSSEEE UPDATE SOON! I can't take the long wait! I loved the shared moments between Anna and Christian. Please let him bring Ted to see her and I hope once she sees the coper haired baby she will remember something. Please, please let them share some kind of intimate moment like a kiss or something. Take my fifty out of his misery. Where is kate in all of this?
jcp77 chapter 6 . 8/27/2012
Great chapter. Looking forward to how she reacts to Teddy. Hopefully it is a good reunion. I agree that if he waits any longer to tell her about Teddy, she will be really mad and it won't help her trust him. I feel for Christian and little Teddy made me tear up. Thanks for the update.
LuRed2Love chapter 6 . 8/27/2012
Aww...poor Teddy! He just wants to be with his mom. I hope Ana doesn't shun him. :(
LizLemonnumber2 chapter 6 . 8/27/2012
I am so happy to see an update! Great chapter and I can't wait for the next!
rtgirl77 chapter 6 . 8/27/2012
Thank you for another perfectly written chapter. I am really enjoying the story!
jackieshopper chapter 6 . 8/27/2012
Another great chapter! Please send us another chapter quickly!
icalyn chapter 6 . 8/27/2012
Simply fantastic! I can't wait to see what she all told Flynn and to see how she responds to being a mom. Wow-this story is so good!
debs2000 chapter 6 . 8/27/2012
I do hope he tells her about Ted, and their daughter. I think she will handle it better than he think. He has to remember this the Ana that he fell in love with. This is the Ana that accepted him for who he was. I hope he bring Teddy to meet her, they both will need this.
GreyFan513 chapter 6 . 8/27/2012
Great chapter. Thanks for the update.
SD130413 chapter 6 . 8/27/2012
omg I hope she doesn't react badly could scar teddy for life!
pudget12 chapter 5 . 8/26/2012
I am really liking this story! I think that you are moving along at a good pace, the anticipation of their "first" time making love is building nicely. Just let her remember Teddy soon, even if she can't remember Christian...he needs his Mommy!
Talillicious chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Please update, your story is so good that you can't leave us hanging for much longer [I can't comment on the latest chapter because I already did, so I'm posting it through this chapter.]
Guest chapter 5 . 8/24/2012
Good story. Poor Teddy!
Boreanaz-Girl1991 chapter 5 . 8/23/2012
great chapter update soon x
2,023 | « Prev Page 1 .. 118 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 .. Last Next »