Reviews for Fifty Shades Forgotten
Ayina11 chapter 5 . 4/13
Just found your story. And I really love it. I cried several times, especially when it involved Phoebe. The scene when Christian visit her tomb is so sad. I never cried over fanfic, but yours is great.

Thank you for making such a wonderful story.
Kimmy Smith chapter 5 . 4/2
OMG! You have an absolute gift in story telling! I have been captivated with this story
from start to finish. You should be very proud of yourself for taking our beloved characters and completely enhancing their story

Very well written and relayed
fbobs chapter 5 . 3/5
That was an amazing, intense, extraordinary story. Well done. Thank you.
Amazing story.. you are a incredible writer! :-)
Sam 'Dimples' Swarek chapter 5 . 1/30
This story was amazing. Had me crying from the start. So many emotions going through this story. Thank you for writing it
Read this a few times now - loved it!
You should continue and write a sequel.
Anna chapter 5 . 1/24
I really enjoyed reading this again. I wish you would write some more.
Loved your story. Many twists and turns in story. Kept me reading through the entire thing and wanting to read more.
Just read your history again! It's great I remember reading it by chapters a few years back
LizziePaige chapter 5 . 1/14
Wow, just wow! This has to be, without doubt, one of the best FSOG story I have read here. I know it's a long time since this story was completed but I just want you to know FF readers are still discovering, and thoroughly enjoying, this story.
Thanks so much for sharing your words, and these wonderful characters, with us :) xx
amzlou chapter 5 . 1/6
Could have read this forever. Beautiful!
Anneanastasia chapter 5 . 1/5
Great story! Was wondering what Christian wanted to talk to Ana about early on in the story. It seemed as thought there was something he'd want to confess...
Mojos chapter 3 . 11/13/2015
Hi, I don't think I've EVER read a book as good as this. You have everyone exactly as I perceive them to be. Your amazing. I've cried buckets, got angry, sad, and I cannot put it down. Thank you.
truefeather77 chapter 5 . 9/30/2015
Thank you for a spellbinding story. I couldn't stop reading it, and was loving every interaction as the Grey's rediscovered each other and fell in love all over again. That was brilliantly done.

I had a tougher time with the climax of The Big Issue. I couldn't believe that on the basis of one anonymous stalker-letter, and the actions of an over-zealous ambulance chaser, they would invade the home of the most powerful family in Seattle and tear the wounded mother and her baby out of their own home. There was no hard evidence at all. And we didn't even get to be present at the hearings, or see Ana in action, telling them like it is. (Which I would have thought CG would do - if ever there were a time to summon his commanding business persona that would be it. He did finally strap on a pair and claim he was fighting back, but we didn't see him at his hearing, either.)

I take issue with him going soft on Lily. She lied to Mia in order to stalk him, ambushed him in his bedroom in his own home, and he was still underage at the time, or barely out. He had a bad-boy reputation, with which she was very familiar. She had to know that he would avoid her after that, and she was probably trying to trap him into having to marry her. (Hence the letters.)

Exactly what was she PO'd about? She got exactly what she had been after when she ambushed the younger boy in his room. And she may have been pressured into having an abortion by her parents, but - she did it. She went ahead and salvaged her debutante status, no matter the cost. And other people have terminated pregnancies without going bunny-boiler.

Then without warning, years later, she plants trouble for himself, his wife, and their child - without any regard for all the tragedy he was already suffering. He had already lost a child, and the real personality of his wife, so there was nothing more needed to cause him equivalent pain. The fact that she pursued it anyway means she's even sicker. We didn't see CG talk to her, either. A lot of foreplay, but the climax happened mostly offstage.

The long-awaited, get-together sex was beautiful! So poignant - it reenacted their first time through, and was a metaphor culminating C & A's pull towards each other throughout the story - and his delight at knowing that he knows her so well, and can rock her world all over again.

You do the scenes between them so perfectly - quite an accomplishment, since many authors shy away from doing exactly that, and write their secondary characters better than the ones they care about the most. But that is where you really shine!

I loved this part:
I have never felt such beauty in a simple touch, so innocent and pure as she is at this moment. I couldn't rightly appreciate what I had the first time I'd ever touched her, not when my thoughts and plans for her had been so shrouded in darkness. This is my second chance.
FLMaddy chapter 2 . 9/28/2015