Reviews for Fifty Shades Forgotten
Tina0609 chapter 5 . 6/14/2015
Wow.
I spent my weekend reading your story from beginning to end. I loved it.
And by that I mean I loved everything about it. The characters, how they developed and the drama, the funny parts and the romance and how well you've written the different point of views.
All in all just loved it.
Thank you for this great story!
Tina
Sooty85 chapter 5 . 6/5/2015
What a fabulous story, so moving, I cried over it many times.
I hope you write many, many more :-)
Guest chapter 5 . 6/1/2015
That was an awesome story...
I couldn't put it down.x.
motherbeatrice chapter 1 . 6/3/2015
omg, this is amazing...I'm floored...
tiguesbunnies chapter 5 . 4/21/2015
Love it
uriiica chapter 5 . 4/13/2015
OMG THIS STORY WAS SO AMAZZIIINNNGGG! Literally cried at some parts...just wow this story was just incredibly written. So emotional after reading this whole story but ugh I LOVED IT!
Avidus.lectori chapter 5 . 4/4/2015
This is a story to remember :D! Congratulation!
dshelley chapter 5 . 4/2/2015
I enjoyed this story very much. I hated to see it end.
Emma-Steele chapter 5 . 3/25/2015
This story is amazing and beautifully written. The characters stay true to themselves and I just couldn't get enough! Please write more!
shayeaee chapter 2 . 3/21/2015
oh my, the part where Teddy sees Ana for the first time after the accident had my crying for ages, my boy is nearly three and all I could see was his little face. Your an amazing writer thanks for this story.
rosewg chapter 4 . 3/7/2015
It Was an amazing journey
Great plot, well defined characters (very faithful to The originals).
Thank you for sharing it with us.
Take care
EmeraldRomance chapter 5 . 3/7/2015
This was so fantastic...I don't even have the words! I will forever consider this the fourth volume for Anna and Christian. (Are you sure you're not EL James?) just...wow! Thank you for sharing your talents.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/1/2015
And another ex chick obsessed with hin too. ..behind .yawn
Guest chapter 4 . 3/1/2015
I love loved this story until this chapter w social services cps? Would never act like this. A letter? Elena leila, x y z wished for a not boring and more logical twist or anything. I would have preferred A/C for chunk of this chapter not kept apart by letter social services would not take seriously!
marigold123 chapter 5 . 1/30/2015
I so enjoyed this story. I thought your characters well rounded. Emotional. Thank you for writing.
1,995 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »