Reviews for We're Meant For Something More
CLJP chapter 8 . 4/15/2013
Amazing story. I loved it. it would have been cool if Sherlock has found his scarf underneath John's pillow and asked John why he had it and John could have said something Similar to Sherlock like it smells like you ... i like it. Anyway still an awesome story.
nannily chapter 8 . 9/5/2012
Schade, dass es vorbei ist. Aber ich fand's wirklich toll. :)
Medea Talespinner chapter 8 . 9/5/2012
This is a lot of fun, thanks for sharing it with us!
imsherlylocked chapter 8 . 9/5/2012
THIS IS BRILLIANT! i loved every minute of writing this story, i laughed so much with the 'i-had-amazing-sex-last-night' bits! really great story :)
nannily chapter 7 . 9/2/2012
I like this story. Though I don't see the appeal of German villains. ;)
Collykins chapter 7 . 9/2/2012
I love how Sherlock can still manage to be a prude even after clinging to him for dear life :') Update!
imsherlylocked chapter 3 . 8/31/2012
this is so good! i need more :D
Blossoming Nightshade chapter 3 . 8/19/2012
Fantastic! Please update soon!
bookwormqueen7 chapter 3 . 8/14/2012
that is good. update soon please.
Sherlock'sScarf chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
" But a strange kind of excitement, one he couldn't really classify, made John swallow quite hard."

I think it hit us all that way, John!
"It came from a world he didn't understand and no one expected him to understand, and if there was something Sherlock disliked - quite a list, actually, but this being pretty much on the top - then it was not understanding something and people knowing about it."

This is an excellent characterization of Sherlock - his two pet peeves, not understanding, and people knowing it!
"One doesn't simply give up just because something doesn't work out from time to time, right?"

Hopefully this is a prophecy of things to come!
"Seriously, if this series were mine, I would have made John and Sherlock kiss in the first episode. Just saying."

As would I, my dear. And I think it's safe to say that we're not alone in that sentiment. ;)