Reviews for Cursed
sesshomauandkagura . blogspot . com
Storylady35 chapter 3 . 1/17
Hooked. Keep it up
Priestess of broken saints chapter 3 . 2/24/2015
The story seems very cute and original so far, just need longer chapters!
overninethousand chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
Read:

sesshomaruandrinfaq . blogspot . com
sesshomaruandkagurafaq . blogspot . com
shadowstar203 chapter 26 . 10/11/2012
OMGOMGOMFingG!
I was grounded for a little bit but now I'm back and you finished the story and it was so freakin wonderful and YOU USED THE NAME! YOU USED THE FLUFFING NAME OMG THAT MADE ME LAUGH AND SCREAM WITH JOY I AM SO HONERED I LOVE THIS SO MUCH IT'S SO WONDERFUL I LOVE THIS SO MUCH WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!
Guest chapter 26 . 10/7/2012
Noooooooooo its over! What am I gonna do!
NekoxUsa chapter 26 . 10/7/2012
This was auch a cute ending i loved it! I'll tune in on ur other fanfic! Can't wait!

NekoxUsa
Cilence Renning chapter 26 . 10/7/2012
Awwwww! Cute ending! 3
xauroragoddessx chapter 26 . 10/7/2012
Oh well, life goes on even when good things must come to end but what a sweet ending this time! :D I like the ending but it felt too short or rushed or something but that's my opinion. I will be on the look out for your next story! Until next time then, peace out! ;) :)
theangelkneesocks chapter 26 . 10/6/2012
I would be happy to read another 1 of your stories... this is awesome!
Taraah36 chapter 26 . 10/6/2012
Lol Inuyasha ! Omg! Mizuki's non aggressive growl Awww that was too cute! Kind of like her jumping in Sesshomaru's snow impressions. :-)

I can see Inuyasha coming to mess with her too! If only just to get a light rise out if her. I'm glad she knows include Inu :-). I imagined her big eyes wide with interest at her first encounter with Yash :-).

Kagome's reaction was the best! I can see her blushing and snuggling Mizuki while rubbing her cheeks on her little head. Mizuki's cuteness is definitely a curse when Kagome's around.
NekoxUsa chapter 25 . 10/6/2012
MAYBE! Rin finally gets to see her parents and return to the human world and there the daughter transforms.

Parents: O.O shit

Update soon! Awesome chapter btw!

NekoxUsa
Taraah36 chapter 25 . 10/6/2012
Omg.. I'm all mush right now! She was ready to come if she didn't give Rin that hard of a time.

Update soon! I want to see Sessh in daddy mode!

It's amazing how quickly Rin's life changed. From single normal teen to wife and mother to a demon and half demon. I'm curious about her native dimension? Is she still being sought after?
xauroragoddessx chapter 25 . 10/5/2012
Wow! I'm the 100th reviewer! O.O Yay! *starts to throw confetti and does a victory dance* lol i just couldn't resist that since you mentioned about having 100 reviews. Good chapter! it was very sweet in the end!
Guest chapter 25 . 10/5/2012