Reviews for In Spades
Guest chapter 6 . 4/21/2013
Thank you for such a great story, it is one of the best Ezra ATF undercover stories out there. Thanks again!
Cassandra30 chapter 6 . 2/4/2013
Excellent ending.
Cassandra30 chapter 5 . 2/4/2013
What a mess.
Cassandra30 chapter 4 . 2/4/2013
Well done. Ezra is in a right mood.
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 2/4/2013
Really good.
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 2/4/2013
Excellent.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Poor Ezra. Poor Jon.
7kstar chapter 6 . 8/27/2012
I like how Ezra is fighting to believe he isn't Eddie and Vin making sure to set Ezra straight.

I also like how you made Shep and Nevins not totally awful. In some ways he could have been friends with them and they did have some good points. It is always more interesting when the bad guys aren't totally bad. Loved how Vin got Ezra to go out for some beer, just to remind him he did have friends. Enjoyed it. :)
sureshot199 chapter 6 . 8/24/2012
I love the way you write all of the guys, especially Ezra. Stories like this really make me with that they would have made a TV show about our boys as ATF agents. Perfect story for an episode. Look forward to reading more from you soon!
pard1220 chapter 6 . 8/15/2012
Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful! Nothing more to be said!
Terry Kay chapter 6 . 8/14/2012
Wonderful piece of writing! Good blend of decriptive and vocal scenes, with enough suspense to keep me hooked. Not too heavy handed on the angst and introspection. Thank you!
SivanShemesh chapter 6 . 8/14/2012
What a beautiful story.

Thank you for writing it. I very enjoyed reading it.

Keep writing.

*Hugs & Kisses*

Have a great day/night and keep smiling,

Sivan Shemesh
lunaz chapter 6 . 8/14/2012
I enjoyed reading this story very much. Fast paced with lots of action it was a good read.
tellygirl chapter 6 . 8/14/2012
That was fabulous! Poor Ezra, I shudder to think what he would do if it wasn't for his friends, I hope he gets paid well!
Thank you so much for yet another wonderful story :o)
trecebo chapter 6 . 8/14/2012
Yep. Shep was trying to go down swinging, but the guys know their boy better than the scum does, don't they?

I need one of those candles.