Reviews for NIGHTMARE Time
Guest chapter 5 . 5/28/2013
I love this chapter! But poor candy children :(
the-thinkers chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
This story is amazing. Please continue it!
anon103000 chapter 5 . 10/16/2012
Hi! I must say, I looove your writing! I was just wondering if you would be posting another chapter. I've been wondering. Of course, it's fine if something's come up or something.
TheJayster49 chapter 3 . 10/14/2012
Hey I have an idea for maybe a future chapter. While Finn is sleeping, he unknowingly pulls Freddy out of dream world. LSP comes to Finn and Jake's treehouse to tell them about another promcoming dance happening, she apperently didn't hear about the Candy Kingdom murders. Finn and Jake decide to go just to get their minds off Freddy for a while. While at promcoming, Freddy bursts out of the floor and attacks the party, killing LSP and a few other lumpy space people. How does that sound?
TheJayster49 chapter 5 . 10/14/2012
Freddy Krueger steals the souls of his victims. This is great so far man. Boy are they gonna freak out once they figure out they can't techincally kill Freddy (mainly in dream world). Please, please, please, please update soon.
TheJayster49 chapter 4 . 10/14/2012
I love this! But still, how come this isn't in the crossover section?
TheJayster49 chapter 2 . 10/13/2012
TheJayster49 chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
HOLY S**T! A NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET AND ADVENTURE TIME CROSSOVER! THAT'S AWESOME DUDE! One question: how come this isn't in the crossover section?
smoll Gcat chapter 5 . 9/22/2012
oh glob.
smoll Gcat chapter 4 . 9/22/2012
smoll Gcat chapter 3 . 9/22/2012
i shook a finn.
smoll Gcat chapter 2 . 9/22/2012
...that was so freaky...NICE!
smoll Gcat chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
SkyGenetics chapter 5 . 9/1/2012
The formula works...BUT WITH TWISTED RESULTS more in the pile of this story’s awsomeness. :)
StarKnight2.0 chapter 5 . 9/1/2012
Gotta say, nice job on this chapter. If theres anyone who could escape Hell or the Nightosphere, thats Freddy Krueger or Jason Voorhees. Just can't wait to see what happened to the souls. Looking forward to the next chapter.