Reviews for Kept
fangirl81 chapter 11 . 12/14/2016
I just found this story, but I see you're still writing others so I wanted to leave a review :) I really enjoyed this. You do a great job of writing the characters voices, and I'm a sucker for anything A/O! This was a fun femslash with an interesting plot. Nicely done.
Zebrastreifen chapter 11 . 6/4/2016
Very, very sweet fic! I laughed so hard at Alex's list of things she'd rather do than spend time with her mother! Being stung by a thousand hornets while on her period. Twice. - Hilarious! How did you get that idea?
Icrushongirls2 chapter 11 . 1/13/2016
Nicely done!
DarXe chapter 11 . 5/5/2015
Very sweet.
xrystak chapter 11 . 1/6/2014
Okay so I've been reading your stories all night and there all perfect 3 I think they are my favorites and the best I've ever read. PLEASE keep writing!
DeLene chapter 11 . 3/12/2013
Great great story. You're a great writer.
Ockham's razor chapter 11 . 9/8/2012
Very enjoyable story. Hope to see more stories in the future. Good luck with your move to Spain. Thanks for the great read!
chawkchic chapter 11 . 9/6/2012
Relieved Olivia turned to Alex.
owl.called.raven chapter 11 . 9/6/2012
Awwww
PseudoJ chapter 11 . 9/5/2012
I really enjoyed this story! It's real and sweet, thank you. Good luck in Spain, hope we will read more of your new stories :)
IlseAnne chapter 11 . 9/4/2012
Glad Olivia went to see Alex and explain everything to her, they both needed that!
You really managed to portray the dialogue and expressed emotions perfectly, making it all feel very real. And I loved the ending, it is very sweet! The start of their new life together, not to abrupt, nor taken too far.

Thank you for a great story! Hopefully you'll find the time to write many more once you're settled in Spain.
svuroho chapter 11 . 9/4/2012
Really enjoyed this story! Thanks for portraying a realistic reaction to both of their feelings when dealing with such an emotionally impactful issue.
Renconteur chapter 11 . 9/4/2012
Presh.
Cabenson82 chapter 11 . 9/4/2012
Great story. Love that Liv was able to show Alex her weak side.
Bkwrmchar chapter 11 . 9/3/2012
Thank You for an excellent finish. This has been a very enjoyable story and I really appreciate that you finihed it. Good luck in Spain. I'm sure it will be a great adventure.