Reviews for One More For the Road
Kurna chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Very funny and sweet story.
madison4865 chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
glad to see you posted this story here! i read it earlier this year and thought it was cute. this site is set up better for reading fics easier to follow! hope you post more debs stories here!
BetherdyBabe chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
I read this two or three times awhile ago over on ATD, but I still can't get over how funny this story is. So many of the moments are downplayed and deliver the full potential of hilarity that it's easy to read so many times. (The beautiful writing style definitely helps.)

The number one example of my point:

"That I get to come-"
"Now that goes without saying."
"-along with you on your mission."

This is so downplayed and funny I literally crack up in laughter every single time, even (especially) when I know it's coming.

I don't really know why I pause at this line - I just wanted my damn mint cookies! - every time, but I think it's because of how well it wraps up Lucy's personality in a single sentence. I love it regardless of a reason why. :)

And then there's this...

"There's still some room in the back, right?"
"I thought you'd never ask."

So all she had to do was ask? Forget all the blatant suggestions, get to the questions sooner. ;)

I still absolutely adore this story and am so glad you posted it here. It came at exactly the right time too; I just got done reading Imperfectly Me's The Darkest Hour. This was the perfect pick-me-up, so a million thanks for the fluff. :)