Reviews for The Marauder
orion0905 chapter 5 . 4/1
It's really freaking sad because this story was taking on an epic feel to it, I wish you had continued it and can only hope that light saber is able to avoid this same fate.

I hope you continue writing and are able to finish the next story.
ksecc1 chapter 5 . 7/9/2014
You are excellent, man! So many fanfic authors swear ferociously that they will not stop posting an know exactly where they are going and then fade silently into the sea of unfinished works. Your last chapter is a much better option. Thanks!
Guest chapter 5 . 3/14/2014
Dear TS, I ask you to update your fic with a message to convey the news below. Don't let fanfiction become banned!
The following message is directly copied from an author's note by Digitize27:
Something has recently been made known to me in that a new SOPA bill is trying to be passed. If you don't know what that is it is the 'Stop Online Piracy Act'. This may sound like a good thing but in essence it gives certain government moderators the right to indiscriminately delete all fan-related work such as Fan-art, Fan-made videos and more importantly to me and I'm sure you guys… Fanfiction.
There is currently a petition running to try and put a stop to this but currently it requires 100,000 people to sign up to it. It is a very quick process that took me around three or so minutes to do but it needs to be done before March 19. If you guys did so not only me, but I'm sure every author on this site would be very grateful.
To help type in 'Petitions whitehouse gov SOPA 2014' to google and it is the first link; make a quick account and add yourself to the petition. It needs all the help it can get before we can nip this in the bud. I know you guys can help preserve the intellectual property of me and my fellow authors so we can continue to do what we enjoy and bring you stories that you enjoy.
782 chapter 5 . 3/8/2014
Oh. That's a shame; I would have liked to see it finished, and it sounds interesting.

Still, I'd be an utter hypocrite were I to complain (I've started several stories and I've NEVER finished one, though I maintain hope for two of them), and in any case it's your choice. I look forward to reading whatever you write next.

Many regards,

782
Guest chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
Oh hahaha what a joke ! dumbledore killed by a dragon .. What have you been smoking and where can I get some ?
WhiteElfElder chapter 5 . 3/7/2014
well darn...may have been good.
Lightsbane1905 chapter 5 . 3/7/2014
Oh dear, well, to be fair I have a million ideas of my own and NONE of them have been written at all.

Good luck in the future
Tomon chapter 5 . 3/7/2014
I salute you. While I would obviously love to read the whole story as you intended. I very appreciate that you not only let us know but also given as the outline of your plan. The story seems very interesting and I would love to read it. But even as idea it's a nice one and I'm glad I started this story
Slytherin66 chapter 5 . 3/7/2014
Thanks for posting this as I did want to know what happens and how things end. Percy as a bad guy is rare and I do love Harry/Fleur.

The Daily Seer was a nice touch.
Oh I am Slain chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
On a side note, I feel like a lot of stories need to achieve critical audience mass to snowball into popularity. 99% of the stories on this website never reach that point, and it's sad to see this story appear to be just short of ever reaching that snowball effect.
Oh I am Slain chapter 4 . 12/10/2013
you were idiotic
you were an idiotic

Characterizations seem a bit odd, but, eh, people change over time and in dire circumstances.

Some of the events also lean on the side of improbable (Dumbledore not being able to survive a dragon, even when surprised and cornered?) or seemingly disregard of security.

Regardless, this story is quite enjoyable to read, and it's great to see all the detail you put in.

Cheers!
Oh I am Slain chapter 3 . 12/10/2013
while their distracted
while they're distracted
GBTtown chapter 4 . 11/15/2013
OK, a fair start. We seem to be ignoring the continued existence of Voldie. Dumbles is dead, three horcrux still lying around. Hallows... well one was left in Tetford and at least one, if it didn't get turned into dragon fodder, is at Grimmauld. The ring? Well, I leave that one up to you if you intend to include them in this story.
We have sidelined Darius Stone, will we ever see the rest of the "Six" from DOM? And what was up with the "umbrella"?
GBTtown chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Well that was an ignominious end to Dumbles. If you had just let him live he might have gone on to discover, "The Twelve Uses for Dragon Dung".
Tomon chapter 4 . 10/26/2013
Well... It's hard for me to say but you have a really well written Draco O_o I dislike story where he change sides bare some when he do so to save his own(family) hide and doesn't have some greater role.

But there he doesn't want to jump sides, he and Harry just have common enemy and are willing to work together. And also the saying "nobody gonna take him down but me" work perfectly in this case :-D

Story is very interesting, so keep it up ;-)
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »