Reviews for Time Is an Illusion
Awesome idea and story.
starsun chapter 4 . 2/27
Please continue
ButterPie chapter 4 . 4/20/2014
Someone needs to pick this up.. Please!
Digi-fanCatt chapter 4 . 7/2/2013
This is very interesting. You should continue the story.
RedEYES-Fallen chapter 4 . 4/10/2013
Love it :)
Friedchicken23 chapter 4 . 12/30/2012
I love the interaction between Mai and Sokka in this story, and I honestly laughed to myself at the "Grandmai" part. Please continue this, I can't wait to see what happens next.

-FC
Beloved Daughter chapter 4 . 11/21/2012
"Grandmai"... hehehe. It's just too perfect! It's so, so... Sokka-like! I can't wait for more! :)
Loopy777 chapter 4 . 9/11/2012
Except would Mai be able to call this kid "Iroh?" That could still be confusing for her. XD

Big reveal here with Mai being confirmed as Iroh's Grandmother, so we know this story will have a happy ending. (Or we're dealing with Quantum.) I really liked "Grandmai," but then, I have an awful sense of humor. Sokka and Mai didn't react much to the concept of the Equalists, which I would have been interested in, considering their own lack of 'powers.' Still, Sokka got his ride in a cab, and discussion of Iroh's Rocketeer act is always fun.

I suspect Iroh is mildly sweet on Mai. But that may just be my awful sense of humor again. ;) Giving Mai some awkwardness while being pressed against Sokka was much appreciated.
A Goat chapter 4 . 9/9/2012
Wow. Really cool story. Time jump story can be a lot of fun when done right and that what you are doing. You really have got the batter between Mai, Sokka and the two generals done with some great funny moments. Finding 'zuko', personal tanks, generals and their nepotism and Grandmai to name a few. Interesting Mai's paranoia with who Zuko is with, coupled her feelings in the cab ride. Finally you can rally tell you like the city the Amazing descriptions and the references to the older time through Mai's thoughts.
Great stuff keep it up.
Led Feynman M.D. D.D.S. Ph.D chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Whoa wait, how come you guys get a fortnight? All the other pairings get a week.
Klimmatt chapter 3 . 8/24/2012
I get the feeling that Sokka plans to have words with Aang the next time he gets the chance.
nyc2dragon chapter 2 . 8/8/2012
Okay you have me interesting. Are you going to do any Zuki teasing? At least hint at it, even if it is a swerve, which what I think Gene is actully doing.
Loopy777 chapter 2 . 8/8/2012
Heh, this is very amusing. Sometimes, all you need is a Plot Device to get things moving in a fun direction. I'm glad the first LoK character to encounter Maikka was the Hobo. He's actually my favorite character in LoK.

Mai and Sokka's dialogue in chapter two was all very in character and quite amusing. I liked how they analyzed all the technology, although given some of the Fire Nation tech that Sokka encountered during the war, I would have expected him to know what an internal combustion engine is. (Sparky Sparky Boom Engine?) Sokka's reaction to Zuko's statue especially made me chuckle. That's exactly what he would say. XD

I'm looking forward to more. Even if Maikka just become good friends in this series, you've got the voice and characters down so well that it will doubtless be an enjoyable ride.
j bird chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Ive never even heard of this ship, but youve got me curious. Keep up the good work!