Reviews for The Apartment
chibihinachan chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
lol cute! oooh i'm surprised Sakura let go so easily, but it's all good.
himetomomi chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Oh the feels ;w; it was so very enjoyable.
killer4853 chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
love the story
bloodshadows chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Awwww! That was so cute!
ReinSohma chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Awwwww! That was one of the cutest things I have ever seen! I was laughing through half of it too. The way Kakashi took care of her and never took advantage of her was amazing! I must now go search your other fictions.
z-z Shamira z-z chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
love the story nice
nori chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
cute
Amethyst Skulkyrie Cain chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Awwh... this whole thing made me awwh and smile like a doofus... this was adorable! :)
Anon chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
I found this to be sweet, clever and well worth reading. It was light and fluffy without being nausiating. I truly look forward to reading more from you. Thank you for sharing!
Kashi-Got-Swag chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Aww. Loved the hospital part! Great story, it made me smile pretty much the whole time.
babywolf-lover chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Aw it was a cute story :)
I liked it :)
kikks chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Its adorable, thus the review.
First: if you move for a multi chap, sasunaru would be great :) you could have kakashi and sakura as they support eachother through his trials and such. Sasuke's group could try to break him out, providing other issues there, maybe they die or become leaf citizens? Or sakura's work getting in the way of their limited time together between missions and kakashi takes control and hospital happy time... I'm just trying to give a few ideas for expansion...
Secondly: with it being Sakura's house, her being carried over the threshold is not good. I understand what you were trying to convey with it but that wedding tradition is to symbolize that the wife is no more than a possession in the home like a table or chair, thus it kind of doesn't work and makes kakashi,to me, appear to be an arrogant prick.

Happy writting :)
divine-chaos13 chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Awww that was adorable! I loved the ending. Good job.
sundance1989 chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
aww cute
jen chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
This brought a smile to my face