Reviews for Alliances
TienVogh chapter 27 . 10/9/2015
Hello again,
As promised, I read book 2 and found it even better than the first one since there's no more plot inconsistencies like those that bothered me a little in did very well with the interaction between Ysanne and Wes and this quite unusual pairing becomes indeed believable.
Luke, Mara and Thrawn are perfect and Palpatine as evil as he should be. Even if she's a real b*tch in your story, I couldn't feel but sad for Lumiya for the terrible ordeal Pampatine imposed on her. She certainly didn't deserve that for playing Shira-the-ripper on Jar Jar (that was a service for the galaxy at large ;-) ).
I would just like to point 2 little things : first you mention Roganda Ismaren in a way that seems to imply that she was exiled right after her pregnancy. That's not true AFAIK, she was demoted from her position as Palpatine's foremost concubine but continued to serve Him as a courtesan and an Emperor's hand, tasked with missions suited to her particular skills. She only went to exile on Belsavis after the Emperor's death at Endor.
Second, the world devastators : according to Wookiepedia, if Umak Leth indeed started to develop them in the Maw, it never went beyond design stage there and the first operationnal prototypes were presumably built in secret shipyards in the deep core.
Now, my real concern about this story is its unfinished state. You seemed quite confident in your author's notes that you could finish it and then continue with book 3. What happened ? Have your muses gone away or real life eaten all your spare time ? You are a talented writer and this story really deserves to be continued.
Ahsokafanboy1138 chapter 26 . 6/23/2015
Jerec has worked with Thrawn before.
Ahsokafanboy1138 chapter 22 . 6/23/2015
Daala is a terrible commander. And possibly brain damaged.
Ahsokafanboy1138 chapter 13 . 6/22/2015
Well, that is a interesting interpretation behind Ysanne's disregard for others.
Ahsokafanboy1138 chapter 5 . 6/20/2015
In one comic, Piet arrested Han simply for trying to bribe him.
Angelalex242 chapter 27 . 12/18/2014
Hell of a place to leave this in stasis, isn't it?
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
hope you return to this story
Guest chapter 27 . 1/12/2014
Please PLEASE keep going!
Micah12 chapter 27 . 12/24/2013
I've just finished reading the first of the series and finished up to the last chapter, is this the last Chapter?
dezagonj chapter 27 . 11/7/2013
I'm enjoying the story so far and you've kept it close to your original plot line. Can't wait to see where and when you finish this so I hope that you find the time to get the next chapter posted soon...despite the time since the last post.
Micah12 chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
Been really looking forward to the rest of the story!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
hope you continue with this story
Guest chapter 18 . 6/29/2013
great subplot with isard
Tangolikeoak chapter 27 . 5/17/2013
GREAT STUFF! is there going to be more?
GA15 chapter 27 . 5/14/2013
Queue the suspense enhancing music now! Dadadada... Da!

Great to have you back Jade!