Reviews for The Dangers of Curiosity
my 2 guys chapter 2 . 8/6
that was good keep the chapters coming
freak over anime1999 chapter 2 . 7/30
Enjoyable. I'm sorry, but was I the only having trouble trying to pinpoint exactly how their bodies were fixed based on the description. I mean don't get me wrong I loved it, but your wording just left me so confused.
MA NOT ALLOWED chapter 1 . 1/26
Hello The Akatsuki Wolf:

Did you know the admins publicly announced the following concerning MA content?:

"Please note we would like to clarify the content policy we have in place since 2002. follows the Fiction Rating system ranging from Fiction K to Fiction M. Although Fiction Ratings goes up to Fiction MA, since 2002 has not allowed Fiction MA rated content which can contain adult/explicit content on the site. only accepts content in the Fiction K through Fiction M range. Fiction M can contain adult language, themes and suggestions. Detailed descriptions of physical interaction of sexual or violent nature is considered Fiction MA and has not been allowed on the site since 2002."

- Post by Admins on June 4th 2012, after deleting 50k MA related content stories

Despite what your feelings/thoughts/ideas etc. are about concerning MA content onsite, it is seriously not allowed here as per their guidelines, rules, and the announcement they made above back in 2012, which still applies to the present. By you posting it, this story(ies), you are breaking their 'No MA Content' rule and are disregarding the admins announcement too. As my username implies, 'MA [CONTENT IS] NOT ALLOWED', be of sexual and/or violence in nature.

Please remember that you agreed to the rules when you created a account here and uploaded any material here. By clicking the statement, 'Yes, I have read and agreed to the content guidelines', you have confirmed to the admins and everyone else that you have read and agreed to their rules and guidelines, this includes the consequences that may follow as mentioned in their rules/ToS.

To make your material compliant, you can do one of the following:

o Move the MA content portion/section, chapter, or the whole story to another site that allows it. Remember to remove the MA content that is here.

o Tone it down to a M or lower rating. Remove any mentions of graphic details concerning body parts, strong physical interaction(s), lemons/smut etc. You can, in lamest terms, make it 'fade to black' and/or not be so graphic. You can also do the following above to keep the 'unedited' version.

o If most of your material has MA content in it and it will take too long to edit, it would be best to remove the later chapters/portions, keep only the first chapter/post and revise that one quickly. Your reviews will NOT disappear nor vanish when you delete and/or re-upload the non-rule breaking chapters. They will still be there. You can also mention that the material is located elsewhere at the end of the chapter as a short author's notes (not stand alone notes) and the link can be found on your profile. That way those that want to read the edited version can wait and those that do not want to wait or want the edited version can still read that one.

o If you are unsure if this and/or your other material(s) has MA content in it, it is not bad to play it safe by removing/revising etc. the portion(s) and/or chapters you are concerned about. Although, if I am reviewing the material, it does mean that there is MA content in it. Know that by keeping it, your stories and possibly your account would be at risk. Sometimes the admins deletes accounts, be one rule breaking story on it or not.

NOTE 1: I am not part of any groups on this site or anywhere else. If you heard or hear or read elsewhere that I am part of a group or otherwise, it is false. If I do not state it on my profile or substantial evidence is not provided or it was not stated by me personally, it is false until proven otherwise.

NOTE 2: My private messages are on, but it does not mean I will respond and/or reply at all. I will not repeat/argue/debate etc. if it about you creating/coming up with excuses of why your unedited/original MA material should stay etc.

NOTE 3: Others that see this review and know they have this kind of material and you decide to deliberately block me, I will instead report and email them your rule breaking and/or illegal material immediately and provide proof that blocking me was to avoid being reported, and therefore, showing malicious intent to continue the rule breaking actions (AKA 'reporting invasion'). Please know that it does not not block anyone from reporting stories, account or not.

NOTE 4: Please know that your story(ies) will still be added to my community and will only be removed when the material has been made compliant. Feel free to PM me if that occurs with proof. I do always check.
O.o... :-*
eenayde chapter 2 . 4/13/2014
I love the last line!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/18/2014
ooh. that ending made me remember stephen king.
Kunohichi8 chapter 2 . 2/9/2014
're wrong, this story has a lot to all fans of Yaoi.
WarFlower chapter 2 . 2/8/2014
Kalypso Fox chapter 2 . 2/8/2014
Haha; yes, Naruto. 'Satisfaction definitely brought him back. xD Naruto, yo little slut. x3 For 'rape' he did seem a little bit whorish; but you hey, teenage hormones. And Deidara and Itachi are fucking sexy as hell. As was this chapter. xD I was holding my Deidara plushie as I read this and couldn't help but talk to him about how cruel he was. xD Yet, this all just so fucking hot. And I just LOVED it so much! I'm so glad you made a sequel. Great job. :3
Kalypso Fox chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
Damn, I swear I reviewed this the first time I read the first chapter because holy crap. That was fucking hot. Itachi even said, "Until next time.". I was sooo hoping that you would hold true to that threat/promise because Naruto loved it, and Deidara never got a chance in Naruto's ass, but I dunno. Haha, so sexy. On to the next one. x3
kittykat202 chapter 2 . 2/8/2014
please update soon
InsaneOtakuEliz chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
Great smut story, but a little wierd to read, as my brother is 15 xD Brain, what are you thinking, bRAIN, STAHP. x'D Ewwww, but anyways your stories are amazing x3
SullenFaythe chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
You know most everyone forgets about the mouths on mad bombers hand and I've always wondered why no one has come up with a way to use them...only you have so thank you very much for remembering and actually using them in ...I bet the first time that he was old enough to understand what a BJ was he put those mouths to good use...
WarFlower chapter 1 . 5/26/2013