Reviews for Narrow escape
WeasleySeeker chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Aww, this was fantastic! Molly/Arthur are such an adorable pairing, and I think you've portrayed them wonderfully here.

I could sense Molly's fear and desperation - it must be so awful to be in a situation like that, not knowing if he'll live or die. And her relief when she finally got to see him and found out that he'd be okay was just so beautiful.

"Do remind me that I tell you every day from now on that I love you, 'cause one day I might not be able to say it anymore." - such a beautiful line! I really love Arthur in this (and in general!).

I think some of the phrasing in this was a little awkward, but other than that this was really really good, and I enjoyed it immensely. :)
lowi chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Oh, the ending! Gosh, I'm close to tear up; that was absolutely beautiful.

I really enjoyed this story, it was really nicely written, and you captured both Molly and Arthur perfectly.

And as always with your stories, it was really well written. Great work!
The Crownless Queen chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Aww, what a lovely missing moment from the books :) It was very cute and lovely, and since I really like Arthur/Molly as a couple, I really liked this - it was great!
Good work :)
keeptheotherone chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Love these two! I especially liked your description of Molly's emotions in the beginning and how it was only her fear of interfering with his treatment that kept her out of his room.
SnarkyAndProudHufflepuff chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Oh wow this really got to me, I love the way you wrote Molly and Arthur you have them very believable. Great job I loved this.
DobbyLovesSocks chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Aww! So sad, and very well done. Good work with this!
silver-nightstorm chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Heartbreakingly adorable! I love the (very in character, both of Molly and people in general) fact that she hugs him and apologizes for hurting him at the same time.
dragonflybeach chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Awww. This one just gives me the warm fuzzies, even if they do talk about a near death experience.
Gamma Orionis chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
The dialogue in this was just fantastic! There was such a sense of tension, of pain and fear, but also of love between Mr. and Mrs. Weasley. This felt like it could fit in perfectly with canon, so wonderful job on that.
Tammi-Stark chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Aww! This was reallt sweet! I love this pairing and they don't get enough love! This was very well writen and the emotions were perfect! Good job!
The Last Poison Apple chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Really sweet :) I think you did well writing Molly's worried state.
AmzyD chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Awwwwwww this is the cutest!
inkteardrops chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
This is so sweet! I love Molly and Arthur, and your portrayal of them is very realistic. I also really like the incorporation of the prompt and this is so sweet. I think you have Molly's character very in-character, from her worrying side to her motherly nature. Excellent! :)
whatpassesformymind chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Aww that's such a cute fic. It seems to be quite an in character view of Molly and Arthur :)
the lola chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Aw look at them being all cute! I love their mature relationship, it's so refreshing to read. They are so comfortable with each other, and you portray that fantastically. They are perfectly in character, and I just love the interaction between the two of them. Also, the last two lines - adorable!