Reviews for Nothing But the Facts
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
Beautifully told. So sad.
Alchemy Between Them chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
Wow, that was an incredible story on a character we all loved and now regret. He was such a funny and clever intern :)
thestubb chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
I'm just going to go huddle in the corner for a few years.

Beautiful. Tragic, heartbreaking, beautiful.
Demon'sGrace chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
...I miss him too...
unsweetened-me chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
You just ruined my emotions. I thought you should know.

(I loved every second of it.)
Cecil Hayze chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
This was really well constructed. It's like taking a trip through Vincent's memories and mind. He's not just Dr. Brennan's favorite intern, but mine too. Fact.
Excuse me while I cry for another week.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
*cries*
Can't
Stop
So touching
RowWithAChipNPin chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Oh, now I'm crying. That was wonderful!
Qwertyuiop chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
I loved this. The writers of this show totally suck for getting rid of him and zack-they were the best characters! I'm getting so many feels from this...
BrightlyShining chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Wonderful story! It should've gotten more reviews though.
You're a great writer, Vincent was my favorite intern, the facts you picked are all so nice and go well with the plot so... what else is there to say, other than that I enjoyed it tremendously.
gnbrules chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Love it, should have known it'd break my heart all over again.
delia84 chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Wow. There are so many things I want to say after reading this, and I know I'm going to forget to type most of them.

First off, this is beautifully written, and I'm shocked that it doesn't have like 100 reviews. (Maybe because you don't beg for reviews, which is really nice and very refreshing. Kudos for not basing your writing and confidence on reviews.)

I've never seen a full life story on Vincent, and this was just so well done. You nailed his character, and did great explanations. I know it must have taken a lot of time, especially with all the Vincent facts. (Aren't they great? Man, I miss him.) You nailed the dialogue. I particularly liked the Vincent/Hodgins scene regarding the baby.

The closing is particularly striking and beautiful: "Although he does not know it, one child will be named after him and another conceived because of him. The natural order of things will continue, life and death in an unceasing cycle. But he will not be forgotten. Fact."

Seriously, if you don't mind, I'm going to direct people to your story. I've never tried to write Vincent, and this is just perfect. Plus, more people need to read it!
Covalent Bond chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
This was just exactly like Vincent himself.

Just like Vincent's life, this piece is clever, and beautiful and sweet and funny and yet tragic at the end that came too soon. Especially haunting is that Vincent recites his facts in his head as he's dying-his final defense but the facts can't save him this time.

It's so heart-crushing that I'm sitting here in tears.
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
I love this. I wish I wouldn't depress myself though.
Moonwolf86 chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
This is a beautiful story, I love it! You truly caught Vincents character and the end was so touching and beautifully written that I almost cried!