Reviews for Survival is Bliss
cadisraizel chapter 6 . 12/4
I can't imagine that Harry will just forgive Snape and Malfoy for everything they did to him.
I'm sure they'll have to work really hard to earn his forgivness and to be a family with him.

I'm also really glad that you'll continue this story. I always wondered what would happen next. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Lovely story. I really like how you portray their feelings 'cause it engages me emotionally in a way that keeps me hanging. I am also excited about the prospect of the harry/voldemort relationship and harry's strong personality.
My mind is running wild with different possible scenes in which eitheir party discovers the truth and the conflict that will no doubt come to be.
Without wanting to be pushy or annoying and wish to ask you please please please update at your best convenience!
sjrodgers23 chapter 6 . 12/3
loved it thank you
Unknown chapter 6 . 11/29
Love the story so far it's really interesting. I love the fact that you are making a bond between Snape and harry even if it's bad as it's lets the readers wonder even more on how the relationship will change when both Snape and Malfoy find out the truth and would love to see Draco's reaction since harry was born out of love. I keep wondering if he would except or try to push boundaries by bullying harry more or just down right hate harry for being jealous at not only family but because of his exam results.
Just wondering is harry going to be with Voldemort or is it a love triangle with someone else?
Keep up the good work. Can't wait for the next update
Nice chapter. Your plot seems very interesting. Kee it up :)
D10g3n3s chapter 6 . 11/29
Yay! you're back! I look forward to finished stories. hope has been restored!
ijskonijntje chapter 6 . 11/27
Hope you're doing well now. Nice chapter!
lilly-flower15 chapter 6 . 11/27
Great chapter update soon
mizzrazz72 chapter 6 . 11/27
The fact that Harry should have never gone to Petunia is what will make him turn his back on Remus.
Ichigo Mirai chapter 5 . 7/31
This is interesting... Can't wait to read what happens next! Please update soon!
Lady Gaidin chapter 5 . 11/7/2015
Love the plot of this fic and wish there was more to read.
Thorilian chapter 5 . 8/5/2015
More please im loving it
Guest chapter 5 . 7/12/2015
very good
Guest chapter 5 . 3/1/2015
will this story continue its really good
TealMouse chapter 5 . 1/21/2015
great story has me intrigued about Malfoy and Snape side of the war if Harry is going to be with LV.