Reviews for To Serve Man
Update immediately, please!
Queen Serenity chapter 17 . 3/5/2014
Enjoyed this.
Queen Serenity chapter 3 . 3/4/2014
So far, this is your most interesting story that I've read. Well-done :)
Lady-Finwe chapter 17 . 8/6/2013
please please update soon I need to know what happens next :)
priestessofeternity chapter 17 . 7/27/2013
Loved this story!
Hurlstien chapter 17 . 7/21/2013
Wow. I've just finished reading this story and I gotta say, just recently I've been finding it hard to read a Bane story and stick with it, but by about chapter three, this one just gripped me and dragged me along for the ride!

Your chapter lengths were a decent size, and your OC Leyla was really amazing, her character development was probably one of the best I've ever read here on FFN and thus, I found myself really, really liking her! (loved it when she beat the shit out of Talia, btw - which you also managed to handle without turning Leyla into a Mary-sue nor Bane into an OOC idiot! :D). I enjoyed your portrayal of the rest of the cast (Talia and Barsard etc...) and I'm glad you actually included them to such a degree; the story wasn't just centered around Bane and Leyla, neither was it just another love story; you focused on Bane's project of bringing out the fire in Leyla.

Your lemons were very well written, too; they were a good length and you didn't go over the top in description or derogatory terms.

My favourite bit? Shit, if I had to chose: I think it was in chapter fifteen? Where Leyla is just sat in her apartment smoking and listening to Unchained Melody. I'm only nineteen, but I know the song from my childhood and I actually really like it. You reminded me of it and I've just downloaded it, haha!

Having this ending was great. I like how she came back to him in the end and is going to help him bust out.

The only thing I noticed that I can nitpick at was sometimes you had the wrong tenses or missed out words. For example [during the two days Bane forbidden her] should be [during the two days Bane had forbidden her]. This occurred often throughout, but to be fair, the story was so good it didn't put me off, neither did it really take anything away from the story. But yeah, if you are interested in editing, that's the only thing I can suggest :)

There's not much else to say; I loved this story and I'm glad I got to read it. Well done!
GypsyWitchBaby chapter 17 . 3/14/2013
really enjoyed this, thanks for sharing!
medusa chapter 10 . 2/18/2013
Finally he gestured, "On your knees then." omg this fanfic is hot!
A random citizen chapter 13 . 1/7/2013
Lol. When Talia said that she was easy and a slut, she should've mentioned the fact that Talia was also one for slutting around with Bruce. :3
A Darker Heaven and Hell chapter 17 . 1/8/2013
Wonderful! Simply wonderful!
A Darker Heaven and Hell chapter 16 . 1/8/2013
Knew it.
A Darker Heaven and Hell chapter 15 . 1/8/2013
Can't Talia ever think for herself? All she talks about is her father's destiny now being hers. It suits Bane to think like that, but Talia is being stupid and pointless and...Sorry I really hate her.

Legal should live and Talks should die. And Bane should stay as sexy as ever, along with Barsard.
A Darker Heaven and Hell chapter 14 . 1/8/2013
Yay! Barsard is finally back!

Dammit Bruce listen to her! And Bane was being an add.
A Darker Heaven and Hell chapter 13 . 1/8/2013
You hate Talia too? Finally! She's a bitch to Batman and over reacts and all she seems to be good for is screwing Batsy and dying.

Coming from the woman who slept with Bruce for what? A silly little plan? It takes one to know one, Talia, and you are the biggest slut of all.

Cute!

Where is the conflict? It seems like all that's been going on is Leyla thinking about the end of Gotham. Bit I have complete on you that the story will digress. But now I miss Barsard.
A Darker Heaven and Hell chapter 12 . 1/8/2013
You have no idea ho we much I agree with you on Tom Hardy.

God, Talia is such a bitch!

Batman!