Reviews for It All Started With a Train Ride
Anon chapter 19 . 4/23/2014
I think this chapter was a little off, how could she forgive him and trust him so fast after he gave her to the man who raped and abused her for seven years. I know she loves him but that's the biggest betrayal ever.
Jingyee1511 chapter 20 . 2/4/2014
I love how you built it all up, the increasing dependence on Sesshomaru, the growing liking for Rin, and the increased sense that secrets come to bite them in the end. I think you also gave a good hint in the many chapters before that Rin would turn out to be Icy Sky, which therefore made the ending understandable and well connected with its earlier chapters. Rin gradually getting out of the shadow of fear was also well done. I have to say though that the first and last chapters were the best. It was a splendid idea leaving the last chapter in the form of news articles. Good work! And thank you so much for this story.
crazykenz chapter 20 . 10/12/2013
Beautifully done! Thanks for posting it!
Guest chapter 18 . 8/15/2013
*GROWLS*LOUDLY*
Guest chapter 14 . 8/15/2013
EVIL
Guest chapter 7 . 8/15/2013
I like it/him so far
Guest chapter 5 . 8/14/2013
Jack is so cool! I wish that everyone had a brain like yours! : )
Guest chapter 2 . 8/14/2013
*GROWLS LOUDLY* NO HAIRCUTS FOR MY SESSHOMARU!
nykiyo chapter 3 . 3/24/2013
spoiler : rin is sky
Gayle Nightingale chapter 20 . 2/16/2013
I like the headlines as an epilogue. very nice. Icy Sky-and-Seath Homaru.
Merry Mary chapter 14 . 1/29/2013
you bash everyone but Rin and Sesshoumaru... I think you should put that warning in the summary... but awesome so far.
Mandamoonrose chapter 8 . 1/24/2013
Lol good one!
Lovely But Lonely Rose of Life chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
confusing but cool
Rainshine5 chapter 20 . 12/16/2012
Aww... Love love love! I totally got it down that Rin was Icy Sky, but the shock that I felt to the very core of my existence of Sesshomaru being... A movie star?! Oh my gosh it was so epic! I've never been so stunned or clueless about a story in my life. This... This story is so dang... AWESOME! Oh and the headlines chapter was a very clever touch. A perfect ending to a perfect story. Oh and for the bun in the oven chapter? Totally called it. :) Now onto the next story! Xoxo!
i-Spit-on-Fire chapter 20 . 12/13/2012
I love you and this story