Reviews for Don't Fight The Feeling
KYOunlimited chapter 1 . 3/3
Adorable. And I love that Emma is a Star Wars fan. :) Kudos
teamevilregal chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
that was really fun could picture them in the cinema with the concoction of popcorn. lovely story thank you for sharing , thank for the images of both Emma and Regina in Leia bikinis .
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
Cute, fluffy, funny, and aaaaawwww
gnurd chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
okay in my head cannon of your fanfic, Henry and Mary Maragret teamed up to set them on a date.
BlueTigress chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
Great story! So funny
Regal Panda99 chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
this is so funny good job!
CdB55 chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
I enjoy the interplay between Emma and Regina. I would like to read a longer story with more intimacy.
Draven260 chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
I liked this one too :) but I always hope that its not a one shot ;)

Awesome writing & the characters are true to form :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
AWESOME! This was very refreshing and exactly like I'd see the two of them "accidently" dating! Think about it they might secretly hint to the other where they would be to "set up" a meeting and spend time together in secret that no one knows about until one day it gets serious.
GillyRoc chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
This is very funny! Next time I go to the movies I'm definitely trying Emma's concoction
MissyEvil chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Lanaholic chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Absolutley great!
You could do a quiet nice sequel of this.
Well.. who knows, you maybe really do so
Liked your writing style and you got the characters pretty well. I 'believed' them :)
lycan201513 chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
This was awesome it should totally be continued
onceuponanevilangel chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
This was so awesome! I love how you kept the dynamic between them in character and that lttle part with Emma catching Regina with the popcorn was so adorable. I love this!
PoisonFantasy chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
This was so cute and fluffy and perfect and it was just great. Thanks for writing this, it made my night!

-Emily