Reviews for Game Over
SaraCaruana chapter 8 . 5/26/2013
That was great! I love the fact that St Trinian's don't obey the rules... I've just read the entire story from start to finish so I don't really know if I should comment on every chapter or just this last one. It was a great idea to introduce parents' day even though I never imagined the parents ever wanting to step onto the school premises unless they were ex Trinians themselves... It was amazing and I love the descriptions you give, they are just right (the story is great too) That's all I guess apart from the fact that I'm dying to know what happens next so please update :)
ChelseaBelle4ever chapter 8 . 1/13/2013
I love it! I cannot wait to see what happens next and how things turn out for Kelly and Miss Fritton! PLEASE update soon!
Always.1234 chapter 8 . 11/26/2012
Welcome back, Kelly! Like the new alarm system, and that chat with Kelly & polly was fun too. Wonderful ideas :D
A for Antechinus chapter 8 . 11/26/2012
Hiya, thanks for the update. I quite enjoyed it.
gypsy rosalie chapter 8 . 11/26/2012
Hehehe I can just picture Chelsea inviting Prince Harry XD
A for Antechinus chapter 7 . 10/20/2012
Hiya,
Sorry that this has taken so long for me to review to... life has gotten in the way.
It was another interesting chapter. I really liked it. I wonder what will happen at the Parent's day.
gypsy rosalie chapter 7 . 10/16/2012
Yay! Taylor and Kelly have been reunited! And I like how all the first years now look to Polly as a sort of Head Girl. Aw poor you! Don't worry, all us St Trinian's fangirls/readers will use St Trinian's fighting techniques to take down that hooligan...or blow up their phone :D
ElusiveParanoia chapter 7 . 10/15/2012
hahah parents day. Oh I wonder what sort of crimes would have taken place if there was still parents day at St. Ts. I like the background on taylor. Naturally, she still has her attitude XD
Guest chapter 6 . 9/10/2012
Hiya,
Thanks for the update. I quite enjoyed this chapter. Thanks for the update. It was an interesting chapter. I will be interested to see what the two tribes have in plan.
gypsy rosalie chapter 6 . 9/11/2012
Lol I love how Chelsea's only reaction was 'do you think I'm pretty?'
Always.1234 chapter 6 . 9/10/2012
Nice chapter :)
Hope you keep writing x
Always.1234 chapter 5 . 9/9/2012
I think it's a very good idea & I can't wait to see what happens next :)
gypsy rosalie chapter 5 . 8/21/2012
Hehe ah good ole chavs! Nice to see them still getting up to their old tricks even with Miss Dickinson's cronies taking over the school.
A for Antechinus chapter 5 . 8/20/2012
Hey this was a good chapter. I think it flowed okay. It may not seem to flow, but I think that overall it worked.
Thanks for the update. A
Fanficsrox chapter 4 . 8/16/2012
Hey, nice story. Good job. Your idea of the hiest failing is pretty interesting and original. I love the idea of Miss Dickinson as headmistress and making the posh totties rule the school, aww poor taylor in detention, oh and kelly's wit is brilliant :P. Can't wait for chapter 5