Reviews for Magical Detective Yue
KJacket chapter 9 . 5/21
This is a great adventure Yue, haha. Been a while since I read updates for this, really enjoy the little laughs.
Firest chapter 7 . 4/27
Great chapter, but Sonoda should have cuffed her before checking her pulse.
Firest chapter 4 . 3/23
Excellent. "Bookstore" is Nodoka I'm hoping?
SotV chapter 3 . 3/16
Looking good.
SotV chapter 2 . 3/11
Glad to see this is still an ongoing project and l'm looking forward to new material.
ByLanternLight chapter 2 . 3/9
I missed tattoo-guy on the first readthrough. 5 /5.
Skwrl chapter 4 . 10/11/2012
Still going strong! The writing quality is good and solid, and it's nice to see Nodoka be so scientific
I think you could have used some kind of scene breaker at least between shifting from Yue and Sonoda to Toko and the police chief. A bit wider pacing in the text would surely make the fic easier and nicer to read than it being just one wall of continuous text.
I'll wait eagerly for the next chapter
Guest chapter 3 . 10/10/2012
It's getting even better! I'm really looking forward on how this continues.
And you keep up the good work!
Skwrl chapter 2 . 10/10/2012
Very interesting!
It's great to see fics about Detective Yue, there's so much potential for all kinds of adventures and hijinks
This far the writing has been solid, the characters have been IC and the OC's have been interesting too. I hope we'll see more of Negi's bunch in the future chapters, and perhaps the Ariadne girls too? :)
Keep up the great work
ByLanternLight chapter 3 . 9/3/2012
Yue is now Harry Dresden. I like very much. One thing you might work on is scene breaks; the transition to and from the interrogation was pretty rough. Transitional phrases and things like describing the characters moving into and out of the room would improve the flow immensely. 4/5.
MapW chapter 2 . 8/7/2012
This is a nice plot hook you've got going on here, boatloads of potential.

I especially enjoyed the baseball bat scene. That was good fun.
shanejayell chapter 2 . 8/7/2012