Reviews for Dreams, Changes, and a Vampire
Just wanting to know when you will continue you're fantastic story
Konan15 chapter 10 . 6/5
Wow this story has been nothing short of incredible and I'm really glad I stumbled upon this story. I know the anime and manga itself has long finished and I'm happy to say I've read an watched it however, your take on this show is just phenomenon and I hope to read more of your work. It would be a shame to see a wonderful author not finish a great story such as this one.
Haxler chapter 11 . 5/22
what a pity that this was never completed :L
IzDaSilverWolf chapter 11 . 3/23
I REALLY LOVE THISSSSSSS!
I am crazy about Outer Moka and Tsukune... could you do more of them please?
Darthdeadpool chapter 11 . 3/22
Now you we'll see most of my review in the pm I sent to you but here's one for the records as it where. I found this story to be among one of the best I have read coming only in first tied with two other writers and there story but this one stood out on it own for same reason I chose the other it unqiue and reeled with care for how it was written and presented to others my pm goes into more detail but this story is already become favorite of mine and I can't wait to see the next chapter when it comes and even if it ends here that would be fine because it end not only on a high note but with hope for the future if you know what I mean

Ddp out
keyboardcat704 chapter 1 . 3/13
Do you take writing classes or does this all come naturally?
firepokemonfox chapter 10 . 1/7
Wow
UnflinchingResolve chapter 11 . 1/6
Well I could leave a review stating how much I love your work, but it would appear that you get that allot. So instead I simply say this.
Keep it up! And I eagerly await your next chapter.
Stratre chapter 11 . 12/16/2015
so if u have a preview of the next chapter that means last year it was almost done so why haven't you posted it! damn u and your ciffhanger
Jascar chapter 1 . 8/22/2015
She is continuing, check out her new youtube video on MokaAkashiya01
watersonic1v2 chapter 11 . 8/22/2015
I wonder how you'll make the girls act with this information. that is if you're still gonna continue.
a1993 chapter 11 . 8/13/2015
Been a while since you updated are you going to continue?
ianarcher33 chapter 11 . 7/3/2015
I know there is most likely a reason behind it... But, I just wanted to beg for more chapters. I was kinda of a late bloomer when it came to RosarioVampire and got into it recently. I watched the anime and wanted more so I read the manga and wanted even more. I've read so many different fan fictions just trying to get my fix and this is by far one of the best. So please, please continue.
Konan15 chapter 11 . 6/4/2015
No you cant stop there it was gettin so good please I want more update please you have alot of fans waiting to read your work
firepokemonfox chapter 11 . 4/30/2015