Reviews for Dreams, Changes, and a Vampire
johnnyrocker76 chapter 11 . 3/6
OMG! This story has been amazing. The internal struggle of "URA-CHAN" coming to grips with how she really feels about Tsukune and how he shattered the walls around her heart and won her over.
This story is so beautiful that I actually cryed and I don't cry easily. I truly hope you get back to finishing this story soon, But if this is truly where it ends at least it ends with and on a high note and hope for the future.
Sentrack Ikitsu chapter 11 . 1/31
Soooo pregnant huuuh
Guest chapter 11 . 10/8/2016
This may be a little late, but update soon! I love your work
god of all chapter 11 . 9/24/2016
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/23/2016
Just wanting to know when you will continue you're fantastic story
Konan15 chapter 10 . 6/5/2016
Wow this story has been nothing short of incredible and I'm really glad I stumbled upon this story. I know the anime and manga itself has long finished and I'm happy to say I've read an watched it however, your take on this show is just phenomenon and I hope to read more of your work. It would be a shame to see a wonderful author not finish a great story such as this one.
Haxler chapter 11 . 5/22/2016
what a pity that this was never completed :L
IzDaSilverWolf chapter 11 . 3/23/2016
I REALLY LOVE THISSSSSSS!
I am crazy about Outer Moka and Tsukune... could you do more of them please?
Darthdeadpool chapter 11 . 3/22/2016
Now you we'll see most of my review in the pm I sent to you but here's one for the records as it where. I found this story to be among one of the best I have read coming only in first tied with two other writers and there story but this one stood out on it own for same reason I chose the other it unqiue and reeled with care for how it was written and presented to others my pm goes into more detail but this story is already become favorite of mine and I can't wait to see the next chapter when it comes and even if it ends here that would be fine because it end not only on a high note but with hope for the future if you know what I mean

Ddp out
keyboardcat704 chapter 1 . 3/13/2016
Do you take writing classes or does this all come naturally?
firepokemonfox chapter 10 . 1/7/2016
Wow
UnflinchingResolve chapter 11 . 1/6/2016
Well I could leave a review stating how much I love your work, but it would appear that you get that allot. So instead I simply say this.
Keep it up! And I eagerly await your next chapter.
Stratre chapter 11 . 12/16/2015
so if u have a preview of the next chapter that means last year it was almost done so why haven't you posted it! damn u and your ciffhanger
Jascar chapter 1 . 8/22/2015
She is continuing, check out her new youtube video on MokaAkashiya01
watersonic1v2 chapter 11 . 8/22/2015
I wonder how you'll make the girls act with this information. that is if you're still gonna continue.