Reviews for Crossing Borders
Ruruthekangaroo chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
Lol "I'll update soon-ish"

Two years later...

actually yeah I was wondering, are you still continuing? xx

It's okay if you're not.

But it's a pretty good premise for a story, and your not making your amazing idea turn bad because you're also a really good writer

idk whatever

xx Ru
Dis-Iz-Da-Lyfe chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
You really need to continue! It seems really good. Let's hope you didn't forget about this story, haha.
belle6900 chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
this was so adorable and very original lots of love-belle6900
Thiss Haas Beeem Deleted chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
C'ooonn ! Updaatee PLEASE ! I Reeally Loove Thiss Stoory And I've Been Waiting For A Month ; Im Sorry If I Sound Pushy Or Rude Im Not Trying to ; Buut Eitherwaay This Story Is, How Grace Would Say, TOTES FAB !
Wrterchica22 chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
I love this story it has TONS of potential, keep t up can't wait to see what happens
hotpinkandpurple chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
OMG... I just saw that it's you! chasingafterstarlight! Okay, I love it so far. I'm probably going to try Zevie soon too. Really excited for more!
doubt to doubt chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Yay! I loved your other Zander/Stevie fic, and now you have another one (multi-chaptered!) I like the ambiance and how they naturally got along really quickly, with how they're portrayed and their friendship in the series I could immediately see that happening, can't wait to see where this goes:)
CrAzYbutLoVaBlE chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
I love it! I started shipping Zander/Stevie after your one-shot of them, and I just love all of your stories so i'm excited for this!
Midnight Conversations chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
I love this story! The plot line is amazing, as well as the dialog! Its really good! Please update soon!
HighOffTheMusic chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
So adorable and creative! I can tell it's going to be an amazing story! Please update soon, I love your writing, and I ship Zevie like there's no tomorrow, too. This is such an intriguing plot, also. I don't think I could've ever thought of this, hahah. Anyway, this is definitely going on my "Favorite Stories" list! (:
isxbelv chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
I don't even watch this show, but I am so excited for the next chapter. I mean, I had to google all the characters, but I am so excited, you don't even understand. I think I'm gonna go watch the show now.
uopenmyeyes chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
This is a cute story :)
LunarMoonWater chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
This chapter is not bad! It's actually really good! Although, I am kinda confused if Zander really does live in New York right now.
foreverseddie chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Well, I find this story amazing! I disagree, this chapter is great. I love the idea of this story too, I usually wouldn't read one like it, but I gotta give this one a shot. :) very well done! Your a good writer to, and I'm looking forward to reading the later chapters of this story. On another note, I also ship Zevie, and I Absolutley LOVE them. So, fantastic job! I'll be back to read more...update soon! :D
imafishbloopbloop chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
I love this! AMAZING sotry! :) Update soon!