Reviews for A Brother's Love
arlena.ferrell chapter 7 . 6/30/2013
omg McGee is gonna go crazy when he finds out
MoonlitShadowsoftheHumanSoul chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Could you do more NCIS? Please?
Gottahavemyncis chapter 7 . 12/4/2012
Glad Tim's going to be ok, sorry Tony is having to face some consequences, hopefully won't be too bad. Mitigating circumstances maybe? Can't wait for the next installment!
DS2010 chapter 7 . 12/4/2012
Interesting way to end the tale with Tony getting arrested by Fornell. Glad Tim survived.
Mysteria Holmes chapter 7 . 12/4/2012
I cant wait for the next story! Good job, and nice cliff-hanger!
Corala chapter 7 . 12/4/2012
So now what
earthdragon chapter 7 . 12/4/2012
Great story, just like all the previous "Brothers" stories have been. However, I don't understand how you can say that this story is complete. I understand you are planning a sequel, but this current story seems to have ended halfway through. You have Tony arrested by the FBI simply for stealing a car (surely Fornell & Co know him well enough to know that there must be more to it than meets the eye), yet they are unconcerned with the fact that McGee was abducted, and you haven't said who McGee's kidnapper was. Hopefully, all will be made clear in the sequel, but why not simply continue this story

(PS - sorry about the bold font but it was already on in the reviewing form and I couldn't remove it.)
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 7 . 12/4/2012
No! Its over for now. I am guessing Fornell doesnt know Tim and Tony are brothers. But once Tony exolains about the cases. Abd the team too. Fornell should understand about the car and Tony will be free.
angelscatie chapter 7 . 12/4/2012
Great ending as far as Tim being okay. Keep up the good work.
coloradospace chapter 7 . 12/4/2012
You're stopping there! Come back! You can't stop a story with such a cliffhanger, it's cruel.

I hope you will post the final part soon, I am hooked to your "Brothers Universe" story.
Mysteria Holmes chapter 6 . 12/2/2012
Ooh! I love this story! I read your oher two as well! They are really good! In rerence to your author's note in the first chapter, yes! You should write more of these stories! Please update soon!
DS2010 chapter 6 . 11/26/2012
OH boy a Bolo on on Tony this is not good, glad he save Tim though.
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 6 . 11/26/2012
Good Tony found Tim. Just hope they can both get out and the guy doesn't come for them. And good work Abby. Gibbs was close to where he heard that guy yelling. And when Ziva calls him he will be able to know more and try and figureout where Tony went.
angelscatie chapter 6 . 11/25/2012
Great chapter until the end...need some more please.
beverlie4055 chapter 6 . 11/25/2012