Reviews for The Scream
JEREMY chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
Another Great Lost Episode that could have worked on the series.

I pictured Vanessa Williams as Maria,basically a variation on her UGLY BETTY character.

Somewhere in the Dimension of imagination, Rod Serling thanks you.

...and I Thank you as well.
Mary Rose chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
hahahahahaha Sweet revenge and someone getting what they deserve. I like it.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Wow! That story was excellent on all levels and so freaking hilarious! I love the combination of elements from the Twilight Zone & The Three Stooges. Keep up the great work! :-)
Nickolaus Pacione chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
I am impressed - this does have the Rod Serling delivery that Rod did when he was alive. I have a story on my actual website that used to be here called The Statue, and that one was debated being either original or fanfiction because I borrowed the delivery from the twilight zone fanfiction stories but the characters were all mine. I am doing this anthology and by reading your story here I want to invite you to submit. I am looking for stories that are the actual nightmares from the writers themselves. 2400-5500 words is the starting point and maxes at 6000 words. I figured being you wrote this kind of story you might be interested in being published. This is well developed and it is dark at times too which is very good for a Twilight Zone story. You don't own the stooges or Serling but do you own the characters in the story though because this fandom has that loophole for original work if they borrow Serling's delivery.
Fanficaddicttion chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
This was very funny. I'd consider moving it to the crossover gsection so three stooges fans can enjoy it too. Good job.